Thanks for Visiting

September 24, 2011 by 43 Comments

About the blog:

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!  I’m Aimee and I LOVE chai lattes, making my house cute, creating useful spaces, checking out dreamy house tours, playing with my SLR cameras, my studly hubby, our three super cute kids, my baby yorkie, and most of all — Jesus!  I blog daily because I love sharing inspiration that leads to a Simply.Inspired.Home. — Design Ideas, Home Tours, DIY Projects, Seasonal Crafts, Organization Tips, Photography Tutorials, and visits from friends (you) is what makes this blog fabulous!

www.ItsOverflowing.com

My Faith:

I’m blessed with lots of great friendships, but no one holds my heart like my family.  The focus of my heart is often mirrored in the voice of my family.  John 7:38 has always been my favorite verse.  It says, “He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From His innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’”  As I keep my eyes on Jesus and spend time reading the Bible, my soul overflows with living water – peace, joy and love.  This is a huge responsibility and honor.  My cup must spill over because my cup is overflowing!

Advertise:

ItsOverflowing.com was created in 2008 as a mom sharing stories about her sweet family AND her love for organization, decor, diy projects, home tours, crafts, and recipes.  In October 2011, as the blogs popularity grew, Aimee turned her hobby into a full time career. She feels so blessed that her work revolves around what she loves. Since then, the site has grown every month and has been featured in several magazines, including BHG and HGTV.  Aimee’s readers enjoy products and services related to DIY and home decor, similar to things common on her blog.  She also loves to feature fun items like jewelry, photography, and gifts — anything to pamper her readers!  To advertise or for more information, please contact Aimee –  ItsOverflowing at gmail.com

XO, Aimee Lane

about me :: facebook :: twitter :: pinterest  :: g+

itsoverflowing{at}gmail{dot}com
itsoverflowing.com | simply inspired home living
barnsandnoodles.com | recipes that inspire smiles
link party:  early on saturday

Comments

43 Responses to “Thanks for Visiting”
  1. paula says:

where do I find what you wrote on the burlap that you shower how to print on burlap

2. Zoe Holdstock says:

Aimee, I have a very unusual question about your discontinued IKEA curtains! Could you possibly email me? Thank you, thank you, kind regards,

Zoe

3. Magda says:

Hi,

FYI, I was just on Etsy and found this seller using your picture.

Magda

4. Paula says:

Holy cow I just found your blog. AMAZING! I’m addicted. I am a mom of 3 sweet and spunky little girls (Club Estrogen) and I am not a computer person nor web surfer however, I love all the home pictures and organizing ideas. I could go on and on…. I am inquiring about those amazing jars with the colored lids and animals on the top. Where do you get the supplies for those? Are the lids spray painted? I love those and need to try to create them. I would love some help. Thank you!! Paula

• Aimee says:

You are so sweet Paula! Thanks for your sweet words!!! I love those too. There should be a link with a tutorial under the picture if you need more info, but yes…those little animals glued on top of the jar and a couple coats of spray paint! Have a blast looking around Paula!!! XO, Aimee

5. Christina says:

Do you still have the Yoda costume tutorial available? I would love it for my son. Thank you so much!

6. Sophie says:

Hello Aimee,
    I would like to know the exact color you used for your white cabinets? Thank you ! :)

7. susanne says:

I organized…meaning cleaned out…the toys in the playroom today. I have been procrastinating putting labels on my bins because I wasn’t sure what I wanted. I spent a good bit of time on pinterest searching and came across you! I have the itso bins from target as well. Mine are older and the creme color. But I do love how they fit in the expedit shelves!! After using this for a while does the Velcro still stick? I had stuck clear pockets on the bins and printed words and pics to go in them. It looked great for a week and then as soon as we opened the windows for spring air, the humidity made them all fall off. I don’t want that to happen if I invest in Velcro! Thanks! Susanne

8. Pauline says:

We are in the process of redoing my 13 yr ol daughters room. I love the flower light you have on the white ceiling fan. Is that from IKEA? Did u change the lighting on an existing fan?

9. Yvette Graham says:

I just wanted you to know I am praying for you and so sorry for the loss of your sweet mother. I also wanted you to know I love your blog…many blessings.

10. Deva says:

Love your photography tutorials. I can finally use my Canon camera to it’s fullest potential I received two years ago. Love your blog too!

In Christ,