11/30/11

Simple Christmas Photos Tip

I’m excited to share my favorite Christmas Picture TIP!  I have a ton of frames in my house!  Several years ago, I counted my frames and took some time to go through and find my all-time favorite Simple Christmas Photos Tip.  The one’s that just totally take me back to specific happy memories!!!
I had those printed and added them in front of my everyday pictures, I left my everyday picture in the frame behind the Christmas picture for safe keeping until the start of the new year!  Both pictures stay in the frame year round, but the Christmas picture only shows up during the month of December!!!

January – November

December Pictures Make Me Smile

Christmas Picture TIP

January – November

Christmas Picture TIP

December Pictures Make Me Smile

The day after Thanksgiving as we’re pulling down our Christmas boxes, I’m like a little kid in the candy shop running around flipping pictures in each frame around to display my favorite Christmas memories!!!  Every year I switch out one or two ~ or add to my collection of Christmas photos for the new frames I’ve accumulated over the year, but since 95% are ready to go, this takes no time at all and it is my very favorite Christmas Decoration EVER so I wanted to share it with you while it’s still early in the season and worth your time to get it set up in your house this Christmas!!!

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. LDH says:

A great tip and so fun too. I think it would become a family tradition to do the Christmas pic reveal each Thanksgiving after the dinner. The kids at our house would be excited to do this 🙂

So nice stopping by to visit with you!
    Kindly, Lorraine

2. Elle and Lou says:

This is such a wonderful idea- love it! Lou

3. lori says:

I do this too!!!!! I started running out of room for all of my Christmas/Fall/Easter etc frames so now it is so easy. I don’t have to search for frames or pics cause they are always right there waiting for their seasonal appearance:)

4. Adrienne @ Whole New Mom says:

Thanks for the tip about the frames. I need to get gifts for Grandpas so many this is the way to go :).

5. Super cute! Just wanted to let you know I’m your newest follower. Thank you for linking up at Taking A Timeout Thursday! I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve been up to this past week.

6. Inspire Me Heather says:

That’s great – I’m going to do that too, thanks!!

7. I do the same thing! I have a few photos stacked in each frame. My sons are now 20 and 25 so I enjoy adding those photos from Christmas past when they were so young. Thanks for sharing your tip! I hopped on over from Today’s Creative Blog.

8. Crafty Mischief says:

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing! I found you through TT&J.

9. Aimee says:

Emily @ 52 Mantels
    Oh Emily, You Make Me Blush!!!

10. Emily @ 52 Mantels says:

That’s such a clever idea, Aimee! I’m totally stealing that one :). You have all the great ideas!! 🙂

11. Sherry says:

This is a great idea…make seasonal changes without spending lots of money. Thanks for sharing.

12. Kristen says:

Storing the picture behind the “regular” one is a really good idea. Sometimes the smallest and most practical ideas are the best 🙂