Overflowing with Creativity 12/20

December 21, 2011 by 16 Comments

I’m SO glad you came to party with me!  You are welcome to share anything that expresses your creativity!  Baking, Cooking, House Remodels, Furniture Renovations, Crafts, Printables, Painting…you get the picture!

To make it easier for our readers, I’m going to divide our party into two categories: Crafts/DIY Projects AND Recipes!  Please try to sort your entries for me!

• Link up to Overflowing with Creativity, link back too.
  • Take a bit of time to be inspired by visiting some of the other entries.  We all love sweet notes {I know I do}!
  • I’ll plan on featuring projects at our party next week!  {And on facebook throughout the week}.  If you’re not following me yet on your reader or on facebook, let’s not wait any longer to be friends!!!  XO!

Okay, I think that’s everything!  Let’s start this party already!!!

It's Overflowing
It's Overflowing

Comments

16 Responses to “Overflowing with Creativity 12/20”
  1. Yay! First one in your first party! Heehee! Thanks for having this…Exciting for you! xo

2. @Sarah KateI’d LOVE to see it Sarah Kate! Link it up for sure!!! XO, Aimee from ItsOverflowing

3. @Wendy @HerBallistic GardenNo way Wendy! How did you do that!?!? You beat me! XO, Aimee

4. Miriam says:

Thanks so much for hosting, and for the ‘heads up’ message :) Merry Christmas!!!

5. Hey Aimee! So excited to party here. Will your party normally be up on Wed night weekly? Thanks for the invite :) Carrie

6. @Ruby JeanAdd all your PRETTIES, pretty please!!! XO!

7. Tricia says:

So excited for a party at itsoverflowing! Thanks for hosting your #1 party!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

8. Shari Brooks says:

thanks for stopping by My Judy the Foodie. I stopped in and posted my Peppermint Bark, Ginger Bread and Earthquake Cookies to your linky’s. I’ll definitely be coming back. Happy Holidays.

9. SO fun!! I’m super excited for your linky party :)

10. Thanks for the party invitation. I have linked up and have become a follower of your blog. Looking forward to reading your future posts.

11. I am so excited you started a party! Thanks for hosting :-)

12. debbie refresh restyle says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee! I posted two, whoo hoo! Have a great Christmas!
    Debbie

13. Thanks for these FABULOUS links!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all this creativity being shared on my little blog!!! And I’m SUPER thankful for my sweet bloggy friends!!

XO!

14. Fru R. says:

You have a nice blog!!
    Hugs

15. All linked up friend! Super excited about your first link party! Thanks for hosting.. have a great Christmas!!!

16. Barbara says:

Hi Aimee and thank you…I am glad we are bloggy friends too!
    Have a very Merry Christmas and see you next week.