Baja Chicken Wraps Recipe

Fresh and Flavorful
Recipe Ready in Twenty Minutes!
These are totally my family’s favorite {they’re so simple…the perfect meal for a baseball game night…like tonight!}  Sadly, tonight’s game didn’t turn out as good as dinner.  Poor Stud {coach}, Big B and Baby B were pretty bummed!  Crossing my fingers that Saturday’s game goes a little better!
I love picking up a Rotisserie Chicken and shredding it while it’s still warm.  I use two forks and it shreds real easily.  I love how moist Rotisserie Chicken is and although I don’t always splurge on it, for certain meals…I definitely do!
On top of the chicken, add lime juice, chili powder,
quartered tomatoes, grated cheese and ranch dressing. Mix.

Add the coleslaw into the chicken mixture.
Once well mixed, serve on warmed tortillas!
This is one of those meals that your mouth

Baja Chicken Wraps
1 Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
1 1/2 cups Coleslaw, dry
1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
1 1/2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
1/2 cup Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes, quartered
10 Tortillas, Fresh from Bakery, warmed
Salsa, optional
Sour Cream, optional

Combine Rotisserie Chicken, Chili Powder, Lime Juice, Ranch Dressing, Cheese, Tomatoes and Coleslaw.  Mix well.  Serve on warmed tortillas topped with salsa and sour cream.  Enjoy!
Serves 5 and leaves plenty for leftovers!

Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

1. Oh my, this looks delicious! I had to pin it & will definitely give it a try! Thanks friend!

2. YUMMMMMMMMM…that looks so good. Great for a busy night, thanks for sharing!

3. Oh my delicousness! This looks so good!

4. Anonymous says:

What a neat blog you have. I stumbled upon it when I went to WhereWomenblog.com. Glad I found you.

5. This looks absolutely amazing and are definitely on the top of my to do list! Thanks for sharing :)

6. What a creative and fun little blog you have my dear! I found you over at “The Captivating Life”. This recipe looks SO yummy…especially since it has coleslaw in it! I pinned it to my board and will be making these very soon. Can’t wait to keep reading :)

7. Nicola says:

Sounds so easy but looks so yummy! Can’t wait to try this for a quick week-night dinner.

8. The beautifully decorated kitchen filled with yummy recipes equals a wonderful momma!! Just came from UBP.

9. Susan @ Oh My! Creative says:

This looks so easy and yummy I pinned it to make another night!

10. This is going to be a family favorite I can tell already

11. this looks delicious

12. Sounds and looks delicious!!

13. Nom nom! I think this will be a meal next week for the fam :) thanks so much for sharing! I’m a new follower… found you via Rae Gun’s link up!

14. Kayla's Creations says:

This sounds so good! I’m definitely pinning this so I remember to make it :). I’m a new follower, love your blog! Hope you have a wonderful week.
    -Kayla :)

15. Blessed Beyond a Doubt says:

Yum! Thanks for sharing (:

16. Totally honest, as soon as I looked at the pick, I got that song in my head, not sure if it’s even a song, but it goes “yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy” :)

17. Wow, totally putting this on the menu next week. It looks like a winner, thanks!

18. Oh my goodness, this looks so delicious!! I’m going to have to try this one.

I think this could work with my 5 Meal Chicken, too, if I’m needing to spread things out a little that paycheck. Would you mind linking this up on my blog? It’s very specific to chicken recipes. http://debtfreemommyblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-5-meal-chicken.html

19. another winner for my kiddos – for sure.

your pictures look SO delicious:)

20. Aimee, I love that your meals are not only gorgeous,but also SO easy and family friendly!
    my kids are going to LOVE these

21. Tash @ The Velvet Moon Baker says:

These look amazing, so yummy. I’d love for you to link these up at my link party 😀

22. Yum, these look so good! I love it and I think my family would too!

23. I will for sure be trying this! I love to work outside in the garden till dark but hubby misses dinner. With this kind of recipee, he will be in his glory!
    Thanks for sharing

24. YUM

Come party with APIMP!
    I would love for you to share and link up at my TGIF Link Party.
    The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday’s at midnight.
    Hugs, Cathy

25. These look very good and yummy!

1. Weekly Menu Planner #3 – Easy Breakfast & Dinner Recipes says: