3. Coffee Shop Gift Card. When you pick up a gift card, ask for an empty cup, too. Inside the cup, place a gift card and some wedding mints because they taste great and coffee! The above picture is from Starbucks.
4. Pedicure/Manicure/Spa Gift Certificate. A bottle of Nail Polish or a pair of flip flops, tied with a bow attached to a gift certificate from your local spa is a great touch and continue being enjoyed beyond the pampering appointment.
6. Book Store Gift Card. Find a used classic book at a thrift store for a few bucks and create a vintage-looking library pocket to insert a gift card. Pull ribbon around all four sides of the book and tie a bow in the middle. The books above are from Juniper.
9. Beauty Supply Store Gift Cards. I love to pick up cosmetic bags when I see them on clearance. They’re the perfect wrapping for beauty supply store gift cards and personally, I love a new pouch for my purse to store my lipsticks in…too many uh oh…the lid came off moments for me! The pencil bag above is from Target, you can find them at Forever 21 and Dollar Stores for great prices, too. OR, if you’re big on those cosmetic gifts, you may have a drawer full that you’ve never even used!
10. Office Store Gift Card. Pour a little paint inside a mason jar, swirl the paint around, being sure to cover the entire inside surface, pour the excess paint out, the let the jar dry completely. As shown above by Kootut Murut, fill the jar with pens and pencils. Use a flower pick card holder from the grocery store to add a gift card to the mix. OR you can always pick up a journal or notepad from Hobby Lobby for pretty cheap!
16. Wine.com Gift Card. Place the a wine gift card on top of a stack of coasters all tied with a cute bow. This set is about to be released from Anthropologie, but I see darling coasters everywhere!
17. Movie Theater Gift Card. You can purchase popcorn containers sometimes in the dollar section at Target and always at party stores! They come in plastic and paper varieties. Fill this with a movie theater gift card and a box or two of movie-size candy, which is often just a dollar at your corner pharmacy. Tie a bow and you have a perfect gift!
18. Plant Nursery Gift Card. Wrap a bow with the card around some Herbs in Galvanized Pots. I love this ridiculously inexpensive set from Save on Craft. Another great place to buy galvanized pots is feed stores. Any potted plant combined with a Nursery Gift Card is perfect for any green thumb!
19. Etched Envelopes for Money. Use Martha’s templates or make your own pattern drawn on graph paper. Use thumb tacks to punch holes and create a design. You could also use these envelopes to create a beautiful sachet by filling it with your favorite fragrant of dried flowers, lemon peels and shavings. Seal the envelope with a glue stick.
20. Toy Store Gift Card. Fill a sand pail with bubbles, jump rope, shovels and a toy store gift card! This large sand pail is from Amazon, but I see them at the Dollar Tree, and dollar sections of stores for very inexpensive all the time!
21. Jewelry Gift Card. Either glue a piece of lace and ribbon around a mason jar or sew the two ends of a strip of lace together and make a sleeve for a mason jar. Fill the jar with rose petals or chocolates, and a gift card to a jewelry store or any favorite store for your sweetie. I love Design, Dining + Diapers example above. Every girl loves a mason jar! You can find them brand new at any craft store or even Walmart. Finding vintage mason jars at antique stores are always a treat, too.
22. Sports Store Gift Card wrapped in a wristband. The one picture above is from Amazon, but you could pick one up where you purchase the gift card for just a few bucks.
23. Assortment of Gift Cards using, Family Fun flower printables, you can make a gift card bouquet! Perfect if you just can’t narrow it down to one favorite spot or when a few families are wanting to contribute their own personal gifts!
Where is your favorite place to gift a Gift Card?!!?
And what’s your favorite Gift Card to receive!?!?