Overflowing with Creativity Features #19

Start Your Garden: Seedlings ~ Cookin’ Up Good Times

DIY Hanging Herb Garden ~ Small Garden Love

Pretty Mother’s Day Homespun Liquid Handsoap ~ Homespun with Love

Carrot Cake in a Can ~ Be Book Bound

Cherry-Almond Vanilla Cupcakes ~ Baking with Blondie

Clip it!

Click here for where I link up!

Comments

15 Responses to “Overflowing with Creativity Features #19”
  1. Great features this week!

Dee

2. Lindsay says:

Beautiful features! Thanks for putting on a great party each week!

3. Amber says:

Great Features Aimee!
    Thank you for featuring my bathtub shelf… your a sweetie!
    Hope your having a great weekend,
    amber

4. Hey friend!! Thanks so much for featuring my son’s room!! You are the best! :-)
    Vanessa

5. Bonnie @ Uncommon says:

Fan-tab-u-lous features Aimee! humbled to have been included! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Bonnie ;)

6. Thank you so much for featuring our carrot cake! :) happt weekend, and see you back here tonight!!

7. Sarah says:

Thanks so much for featuring my daughter’s first birthday party! I’m glad you enjoyed it because I don’t think she really cared about the time I spent on the decor, she only had eyes for the cupcake! :)

8. Brady Girls says:

Thank you so much for featuing our Start Your Garden: Seedlings this week. We really enjoy partying with you :)

9. Thanks for letting everyone know about our printables in Erin’s bedroom makeover :) Love all of these features!! That nautical art is so creative… and I’m loving that first birthday party! Thanks Aimee!

10. Samantha says:

Yay! Thank you for featuring my stairs! Love your party!
    :) Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls

11. marthaleone says:

Hi! Thank you for featuring my nautical wall art. You do lots of work in preparing the features.. thanks for hosting and taking the time to do this. We love it!

12. Kristin says:

Thank you so much for including our Mothers Day Liquid Hand Soap in your line up!!! :)

13. Barbara says:

Hi Aimee…thank you so much for featuring my sweet little herb pots! I had fun making them. And thank you too for hosting yet another super duper party! Have a great week and Happy Mother’s day to you!!!

14. How to Nest for Less says:

Thank you so much for the feature! I truly appreciate it!! Hope you have a wonderful week :)