07/20/12

Kelly Clarkson’s House Tour

Don’t you just LOVE Dreamy Dwelling Home Tours?!   I had a BLAST shopping with my mother-in-law today! We did some serious pillow shopping…can never have enough!  Speaking of pillows, the lady that checked me out sold three baskets of pillows to Kelly Clarkson’s designer a couple days before.  Kelly Clarkson was having her country estate spiffed before listing it!  Today, the almost 6800 square foot home nestled on a quaint 56 acres was put on the market (she’s only selling 14 acres).  As I peeked through her house tour, I was so excited to have chosen some of the same pillows in my home!  Want to see Kelly Clarkson’s House Tour?!?!

While we shopped, Pa watched my three Sweet B’s!  He surprised them with a car trip to a small town with a man-made beach!

Sandy Beaches + North Texas = Totally Rare!

He thought they’d sneak a peek and check it out!  LOL!  The plan was to just get their toes wet…those kids came back in their street clothes, completely wet from head to toes with smiles from ear to ear!

Kelly Clarkson and I are practically neighbors.

I wish Kelly and I had sipped tea together on this awesome spacious front porch before she listed it.

Talk about a streamlined kitchen…anyone else out there have completely cleared counters!?!

Maybe storage is the key!?!

I love the hardwood floor color in the kitchen…reminds me of all the beautiful natural furniture at Restoration Hardware.

Tons of pillows on that window seat!  I am a big fan of Kelly Clarkson’s gray rug in this bedroom!

In this bedroom, I’m loving the drapes.   I’ve switched to neutral drapes in my home because my area rug has the quatrefoil shape, but otherwise I’d still be sporting my old drapes.  Maybe I’ll bring them back when we move next!?!

The natural brick fireplace, dark framed mirror, and simple orchid is totally calming in Kelly’s family room.  I also love the ikat pillows on her couch, saw those and was very tempted!

The repeated rug in here is perfect.

Gorgeous trim and ornate staircase.

I’m totally loving that modern mirror headboard!

Another amazing rug in Kelly’s house.

Those bookshelves would definitely be overflowing at my house!

Beautiful chandelier over a twisted leg desk.

Another fabulous set of drapes with coordinating rug.

Sweet Spa-like Bathroom (more orchids)

Aww, the back porch of Kelly Clarkson’s Country Estate.

Have you been paying attention to the pillow count!??!

Such a Dreamy Backyard!

Diving Pool with Fountain Hot Tub.

Trails with bridges and man-made ponds.

A Lap Pool…and Deck with Fabulous Pergola!

And little B’s dream…horses!  Call me anytime Kelly and we’ll stop by for a little horseback riding!  Kelly Clarkson has a love for animals and has rescued dogs, horses, minature horses, and pigs!  So sweet, right!

More of Kelly Clarkson’s House Tour pics can be found on zillow.com.

More fabulous House Tours (here).

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Corey Groves says:

Wow, this is a beautiful home! Thank you for sharing.

2. OMG – so I popped over to zillow…I am sort of dying at the price…it is a steal (so to speak) I live in Coastal California…1.5 million will get ya maybe 2000SF and no yard or pool in the SF Bay area. I need to move out of California! Sorry …I am house obsessed at the moment!

3. This house is perfect for me! Ha! I am looking…but I may be looking in a different price range than that! I like the styling…I adore the repeated rugs!

4. Laura says:

One day! I am so jealous, thanks for sharing. Laura from Real Momma stopping by to say thanks for linking up to the Best of Your Best blog hop!

5. How pretty but a kitchen like that means she is not there or does not cook! Thanks for linking up at Miss Information

6. Beautiful home. Man would I love that pool in my backyard. 😉
    Thanks for sharing, Aimee!

7. I totally should have taken a second look at these pics before making my pillow trip today. There were so many choices, I roamed the isles for 45 minutes (which seemed like 2 hours with Bobs in tow)!

8. What a fun tour! Found you on Tip Junkie. Love your blog and will be back often. Lots of great content that I will definitely follow. Hope you’ll stop by as well.

9. I love these house tours! What a way to inspire us all! lol! 🙂 Thanks for taking us along with you!

xoxo laurie

10. Lisa Bracale says:

Beautiful house. I love Kelly too beautiful and talented young woman.

11. mishelle says:

I like this house. I like her. But honestly i think the house is staged.It looks great though.

12. Thanks for the tour. That was fun.

13. Elise says:

What great taste she has! I love the kitchen and the bathroom with that big chandelier.

14. FABBY says:

Gorgeous house, my goodness!! Every room is beautiful even though with a little boring decor, but otherwise, gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
    FABBY

• I agree, beautiful house, but you and I could make it much more personal and homelike! XO, Aimee

15. Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles says:

Oops, just saw the previous comment about Granbury. We’ll check it out!

16. Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles says:

Hey Aimee! Would that little beach happen to be at Grapevine? We’re planning a quick overnight trip to Dallas before school starts and that would be a perfect stop with the kids! Used to live in the area but I don’t know about this spot! Thanks, Jennifer

17. Great house! I think I would have liked to see those kitchen cabinets in white. Thank you for sharing. Visiting from Funky Junk. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House which goes live at 8am CST Monday. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com Hope to see you at the bash. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

18. Anja says:

Those pictures totally explain the boxes of pillows from the store! Loved her front porch, could I have that please? =)

19. Sorry to leave you hanging! They went to Granbury: City Beach Park. http://www.granburytx.com/index.aspx?NID=115 My sweet San Diego friend, I don’t know that it’s going to take your breath away, but it is a lot of fun! My top pick in Granbury is definitely the square…awesome antiquing!!!! XO, Aimee

20. Kim says:

Wow, why is she selling I wonder. Guess she wants something else.

21. Wait just took a second look, that is Grandbury, love that beach/town!

22. How did I not realize you are in North Texas? I don’t live far from you, I am in Lewisville. And yes please tell where that beach is Joe Poole?

23. It’s beautiful! Thanks for sharing the tour!

24. Dawn F says:

Yes – spill it! Please! Where is that beach?

25. Randi - Dukes and Duchesses says:

What a great house!

I’m so curious about the man-made beach your kiddos went to. I’m in North Texas as well but I have no idea where you went. Can you share your secret?

26. Michaela says:

I second Jennifer! I’m a San Diego native lost in DFW. Where is this beach!?!

27. Yeah, I’m going to need you to share where that beach is in North Texas, mmmkay??

28. Hi Aimee gee it is beautiful but I imagined her place being more rustic I guess she is more of a glam girl than I imagined
    Have a great weekend
    RaNae

29. What a spectacular home! Very warm and inviting without being overdone.

30. I love home tours. This one is spectacular. Thanks for sharing. Her house is gorgeous.

31. Gorgeous house! That would be like living in a dream! Thanks for sharing!! xo