Simple Tips: DIY Bubble Refill Station

July 2, 2012 by 30 Comments

I love simple tips!  It’s H.O.T. here, but that doesn’t stop my sweet B’s from playing outside, especially in the morning!  I found this great tip on pinterest and wanted to share it with you!  Gwen Penny recycled an empty laundry detergent bottle and made a bubble dispenser with a “faucet”….I love that my sweet B’s will be easily able to refill any size bottle of bubbles without spilling.  Perfect!  Now, onto the party…I can’t wait to see your Simply Inspired | Decor, Crafts, and Recipes!

What are your favorite Simple Tips?!

Comments

30 Responses to “Simple Tips: DIY Bubble Refill Station”
  1. Thanks for hosting again, Aimee!!

2. Lyuba says:

Thank you so much for the party, Amiee!!

3. K Coake says:

Thanks so much for hosting, Aimee! Have a great weekend!

4. Hi Aimee! Thank you so much for hosting this party! I am so glad that your switch over to WordPress this week went fine! Have a great week and Happy 4th of July! Angie xo

5. FABBY says:

Thank you so much for hosting, as always, you are so generous and graceful sweet lady! HAPPY 4th. of JULY!!
    FABBY

6. Thanks for hosting, Aimee. I’ve got your new feed on my Google Reader! Congrats on your successful move to WordPress.

7. Dee says:

Hi Aimee,

Very cute idea! Thanks for hosting :)

xo,
    Dee

8. Tricia says:

Thanks for hosting! Stay cool!!!!!!!!!

9. debbiedoos says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee! Have a great weekend.

10. Hello Aimee, thanks for hosting another party. I really love the idea for the bubble solution dispenser. It’s one of my grandsons favorite things to do. This will make it so much easier minus the mess. lol Thanks for sharing.
    Barbe

11. Barbara says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee!!
    xo, Barbara @ Chase the Star

HAPPY 4th!

12. Britni says:

Hey, Aimee! Thanks for hosting another fun party! Have a great weekend! :)

13. Christine says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee! Have a GREAT Sunday my sweet friend!!
    Christine xoxo

14. Anne says:

Hi Aimee! Glad your move went smoothly. Thanks for hosting again, I love your party – you get a little bit of everything thrown in!!!

Have an awesome weekend xox

15. Denise says:

Hi Aimee! Thanks so much for hosting! :) Hope your weekend has been good so far!

16. Kelly says:

Thanks so much for hosting :) HUGS!!!

17. Suzan says:

Thanks so much for hosting such a great party – I went a little crazy and posted 4 makeovers and then realize I was only supposed to post one – I really am so sorry – won’t happen again
    :((((

Hugs,
    Suzan

18. Just wanted to come over and tell you to check out my latest post. You’ll like the end… =)

19. Kate says:

Thanks for hosting, happy weekend! xoxo Kate

20. Diane says:

Hi Aimee, I tried to sign up for email updates but got this message The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled

Thanks a lot

21. my cat would love that bubble thing! i’ve got catnip bubbles for her, and she loves jumping after them. thanks for hosting!

22. Hi Amiee,

Thanks for hosting!

Have a great fourth,
    Laura

23. Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! Hope you had a great weekend!

24. Sarah says:

Back to link up after a LONG hiatus!!! Loving your new and improved WordPress site! It’s gorgeous…as usual. I continue and LOVE reading all that you put out there. Hope your summer is going great!

25. Sherry says:

I am so using that bubble dispenser idea~! Thanks for hosting Aimee. You’re awesome. :) Happy 4th!!!

26. Carrie says:

Thanks for hosting! I’m a late linker this week :(. Oh well!

27. Thanks for hosting. That is a great idea for bubble refills! Have a great week and happy 4th!! :)

28. Hollie says: