Quatrefoil Mirrors – Look for Less

Last week’s Dreamy Dwelling: Fabulous Ranch House Tour had us drooling over some amazing bathroom makeovers!  The side by side white Quatrefoil Mirrors – Look for Less, in the hallway bath was one of my favorite features.  The architectural quatrefoil motif is centuries old, which makes the modern classic design in this home priceless and timeless. And the deal she found was impressive!

ZGallerie offers this quatrefoil mirror, 46″ x 46″ burnished silver color for $500.  Gorgeous, right!

Quatrefoil Mirrors – Look for Less

With a little shopping around a very similar Quatrefoil Mirror can be found at Lowes, Allen + Roth brand, 30″ x 30″ espresso color for $64.97.

A couple thin coats of specialty spray paint for plastic patio furniture and check out the results!

Dreamy Dwellings: Awesome Home with 25+ Pics!

Bedroom with a Quatrefoil Mirror Over the Bed

Belle Maison

Living Room with a Quatrefoil Mirror

Lilly’s Notebook

Entry Room with a Quatrefoil Mirror

Ballard Designs

Another Amazing Foyer with a Quatrefoil Mirror

Caitlin Creer Interiors

What are some of your favorite classic patterns!?!  I’ve been compiling a list of mine and will share with you soon.  Leave a comment below with the home decor motifs you’re loving!

For more fabulous Dreamy Dwellings check out the link on the right sidebar.  And if you have a house tour you’d like featured on It’s Overflowing, send  the details to itsoverflowing {at} gmail {dot} com.

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

1. Wonderful collection of inspiration photos, Aimee! I have loved the Lowes quatrefoil mirror ever since I saw it hanging in the bathroom window of Young House Love. Great to see how lovely it looks as a pair, too!

2. Jeana says:

Beautiful! Target has a quatrefoil mirror for under $25 but it’s a bit smaller. I’m guessing 18×18? Such a pleasing shape.

3. Ok, now I need a quatrefoil mirror – they are just gorgeous!

4. I love this classic shape and the beautiful examples you have shown us today. I have a thing for fleur de lis and the scroll motif. :)

5. Linda says:

Thanks so much for the inspiration. I was looking for something to hang over my double vanity in our master bath. Our Lowe’s store (in Michigan) had these mirror for $38!!! I ended up buying two more – one for my entry & the other for our family room. Beautiful & classic!

• You’re kidding me! I need one for my entry too! I wonder if they’ve been marked down here in TX!?!? Thanks for your sweet note Linda! XO, Aimee

6. I was drooling over this redo the other day and those mirrors are to die for! I’ve definitely pinned this. Love your look for less!

7. Came over from Shabby Creek. quatre-foil has been a favorite pattern of mine for years. I am so happy to see it featured in mirrors, shades, rugs,etc.

8. I’d seen that quatrefoil mirror at Lowes, so when I stumbled upon the exact same thing at Hobby Lobby for only $35(!), I jumped at the chance to bring it home with me!! http://twoohtwoseven.blogspot.com/2012/07/meet-pearl.html Love the quatrefoil shape.

9. Yes, they are at Hobby Lobby right now at 50% off…normal $69.99. And of course, if they aren’t on sale, you can always use your 40% off coupon!

10. hey what is your fb page

11. I love that mirror, I almost bought one at Lowes but decided at the last minute not too. Now I wish I had!

12. Katie says:

Gah! Just clicked on the link and the mirror at Lowe’s is 50% off till 8-27-12!!!

13. Great collection of inspiration, Aimee and holy cow – great find at Lowe’s! I’ve been there a few times a week…might have to check it out. 😉

Thanks for sharing!

14. Don’t mirror’s just make any room. Love this and I’d love if you would share it on my linky party.
    Thanks, Marcie

15. I love these mirrors and it is nice to know there are less expensive versions. Thanks for joining the Open House party.

16. Now I seriously want one of those mirrors!

17. I love it! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

18. Nina says:

Kirkland has similar mirrors ~ a bit smaller ! I bought 2 for $15 each!

19. Parker Hill says:

Do they have mirrors anywhere else besides lowes with a similar price? also what color/brand of paint did you use its great!

• I have seen them at Hobby Lobby, too! With a 40% off coupon they are quite a steal! XO!

20. Betty819 says:

How do you keep from getting paint on the mirror? Do you use spray paint or a good painting brush or can you use one of those foam brushes? Do you buy a special type of paint? Did you use semi-gloss or paint a sealer on top or use gloss paint? That’s a beauty!