Quatrefoil Mirrors – Look for Less

July 23, 2012 by 24 Comments

Last week’s Dreamy Dwelling: Fabulous Ranch House Tour had us drooling over some amazing bathroom makeovers!  The side by side white Quatrefoil Mirrors – Look for Less, in the hallway bath was one of my favorite features.  The architectural quatrefoil motif is centuries old, which makes the modern classic design in this home priceless and timeless. And the deal she found was impressive!

ZGallerie offers this quatrefoil mirror, 46″ x 46″ burnished silver color for $500.  Gorgeous, right!

ZGallerie

Quatrefoil Mirrors – Look for Less

With a little shopping around a very similar Quatrefoil Mirror can be found at Lowes, Allen + Roth brand, 30″ x 30″ espresso color for $64.97.

Lowes

A couple thin coats of specialty spray paint for plastic patio furniture and check out the results!

Dreamy Dwellings: Awesome Home with 25+ Pics!

Bedroom with a Quatrefoil Mirror Over the Bed

Belle Maison

Living Room with a Quatrefoil Mirror

Lilly’s Notebook

Entry Room with a Quatrefoil Mirror

Ballard Designs

Another Amazing Foyer with a Quatrefoil Mirror

Caitlin Creer Interiors

What are some of your favorite classic patterns!?!  I’ve been compiling a list of mine and will share with you soon.  Leave a comment below with the home decor motifs you’re loving!

For more fabulous Dreamy Dwellings check out the link on the right sidebar.  And if you have a house tour you’d like featured on It’s Overflowing, send  the details to itsoverflowing {at} gmail {dot} com.

Comments

24 Responses to “Quatrefoil Mirrors – Look for Less”
  1. Michelle says:

I love that mirror, I almost bought one at Lowes but decided at the last minute not too. Now I wish I had!
    xo
    Michelle

2. Katie says:

Gah! Just clicked on the link and the mirror at Lowe’s is 50% off till 8-27-12!!!

3. Roeshel says:

Great collection of inspiration, Aimee and holy cow – great find at Lowe’s! I’ve been there a few times a week…might have to check it out. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

4. Marcie says:

Don’t mirror’s just make any room. Love this and I’d love if you would share it on my linky party.
    Thanks, Marcie

5. Sherry says:

I love these mirrors and it is nice to know there are less expensive versions. Thanks for joining the Open House party.

6. cassidy says:

Now I seriously want one of those mirrors!

7. Courtney says:

I love it! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

8. Nina says:

Kirkland has similar mirrors ~ a bit smaller ! I bought 2 for $15 each!

9. Parker Hill says:

Do they have mirrors anywhere else besides lowes with a similar price? also what color/brand of paint did you use its great!

10. Betty819 says:

How do you keep from getting paint on the mirror? Do you use spray paint or a good painting brush or can you use one of those foam brushes? Do you buy a special type of paint? Did you use semi-gloss or paint a sealer on top or use gloss paint? That’s a beauty!