07/22/12

Watermelon Surprise Push-Up Pops & MORE

We talked recently about some of the best deals in July!  We took our own advice and purchased a new BBQ grill!  After 12 great years, last week we decided to retire our old grill and buy a new one!  New Grill = Time for a Party!  My hubby’s family joined us for a little cookout!  The weather didn’t want to cooperate:  108 degrees for starters, followed by a crazy downpour that lasted for nearly an hour!  That didn’t stop the fun!  Homes.com sent me a fabulous Entertainment Guide: Red, White & BBQ!  We had a plan and kept to it…mainly because we were stoked about diving into dessert…Watermelon Surprise Push-Up Pops!  Delicious, right!

Watermelon Push Up Pops Recipe BarnsandNoodles

Source: Pizzazzerie

I purchased my push pop containers through Amazon.  Are you wondering where this fabulous recipe came from!?!  Homes.com Red, White & BBQ campaign has begun and they have AWESOME home entertaining kits available for download.  This is a great resource for outdoor summer parties!  Awesome recipes, fantastic entertaining ideas, and fabulous pictures at Homes.com Red, White & BBQ Entertainment Guide.

While my sister in law and mother in law were visiting, I think I convinced both to start blogging!  We laughed until we cried as we tossed around blog name ideas!  Both now have official blog names…now I’m waiting on their first post!!!  Have you considered blogging!?!?  What names have you tossed around…funny or for real!?!

I was offered a printed entertainment guide and ingredients from Homes.com Red, White & BBQ campaign.  Everything I’ve written is of my own opinion.  Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Love these!!

2. Victoria B. says:

Just in time for summer. These would be a fun treat on a hot summer day!

3. Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .com says:

so great looking, gotta feature this!

4. This looks absolutely delicious. And they’re not to hard to make (not what I expected). Perfect! Thanks for sharing.

5. Sarah Forhan says:

We are huge fans of watermelon crafts and foods. Your link-up was chosen as a Bowdabra Designer favorite and your Watermelon Surprise Push-Up Pops have been featured on our Feature Friday Post. http://wp.me/p1xtT7-3pY

Thanks so much for adding your link to our Bowdabra Saturday Showcase. We hope to see you weekly at our link-up parties. 🙂

6. Rose :: Fine Craft Guild says:

These look absolutely amazing and I bet they taste great.
    I would like to invite you to show off your work at Fine Craft Guild, at Time for a party: http://www.finecraftguild.com/party/
    Thank you in advance for joining in!
    Rose

7. I’m so glad you linked this up at One Creative Weekend! I love it! I hope to see you back tomorrow!

8. Ruth at number 29 says:

These look soooo yummy. I wonder if i can get all the stuff required in the UK?

9. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party. I love these pushups. I also really enjoy your link party.
    Debi

10. Perfect for summer. Must try these. 🙂

11. Those look fabulous–and yummy! I’m hosting a linky party “One Creative Weekend” at OneCreativeMommy.com. I’d love for you to visit and link up this idea and/or anything else you’d like to share.

12. Summer parties seem like the perfect excuse to get together with friends and family. 🙂 Great theme colours!

13. My daughter would love these. I might have to make them.

14. Nicole says:

These are so cute! I love anything watermelon related. Visiting from TT&J linkup 🙂

15. Those are so adorable! My kids would love them. I think I’m going to have to go find those pushup pop molds on Amazon. So cute!

16. How cute are those?? Love them!

17. These are so cute, and I love the recipe. I have a link party, and I would love it if you would link this post. You can find it at
    It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party.
    I hope to see you there. Have a great Day.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above

18. Jodi says:

This is such a fun idea. I love it. It sounds absolutely delicious too!

19. Super cute! And they look yummy, too. It’s been stinking hot out here in the Midwest, too. I’m hoping for some rain!!

20. Mrs. Delightful says:

This looks so refreshing. I would love for you to link up to my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/07/live-show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-24.html

Mrs. Delightful

21. Wow, looks fantastic. Great post. I found you via the Tuesday Talent Show from Chef in Training
    I have linked a pizza I did with leftover roast chicken. Have a good week.

22. Those look so yummy! What a great combination of flavors.

23. Aimee,
    These are so stinking cute! They would be adorable at a picnic or a outdoor party. Pinning! Thanks for sharing! 😀
    ~Stephanie

24. tanya says:

I remember eating those orange push pops with the polka dotted wrapper as a kid. I was always disappointed because it didn’t last long. These wouldn’t last long either because I’d be eating them like popcorn! I love these, they look delicious!

25. Tabitha says:

I live in the Houston area and summer can definitely be brutal!

Me and my sister once had some serious laughs over some imaginary book titles (like Boob Blunders) because we had one too many stains on our shirts all from the same generational curse. Glad to hear y’all had fun! -Tabitha

26. jenny says:

So cute! I love them!

27. Danni Baird says:

Looks delicious and refreshing! Perfect for summer treats!

28. Tabitha says:

I’ve been reading your blog for a while now, and even though I don’t comment often, I want you to know that you are a big inspiration to me! Your blog is one of my very favorite reads. I’m passing on the Sunshine Reward to you! You can find it at http://debtfreemommyblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunshine-award.html

29. They look so yummy! Ha, my oldest had a blog for a college class, and now that she’s moved in her apartment and doing the diy thing, she decided to start another. Coming up with the name was the hardest part!

30. Ricki Jill Treleaven says:

What a cute summertime snack! 😀 Thanks for sharing your source for the molds.

xo,
    Ricki Jill

31. These are so cute! Perfect for a hot summers day!