08/19/12

Simple Tips: Cleaning Up Legos

I love simple tips!  This weekend we’ve had lots of rain, a major treat after a long stretch of triple digit weather!  The gray sky and cooler temps are getting us excited about Fall!  The boys’ room has been full of activity, aka lego building central!  I love that my kids have a blast creating together and am always amazed that although price per piece is high, the amount of usage these little pieces receive is completely unreal!  And when it comes to cleaning up, the use of a dustpan makes the process simple and fast…I keep an extra dustpan in their lego bin!

Simple Tips - ItsOverflowing

What are your favorite Simple Tips?!

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Hi Aimee! Thanks for hosting. Hope your week goes well!
    Barbe

2. Amy Allender says:

Hi there! Thank you for hosting. This is my very first time at your sweet blog. I’m so glad I found you. I’ll be back tomorrow for a better look about!

Amy

3. jen lossing, the consigner designer says:

Thanks so much for hosting. Sorry I am late to the party! 🙂

4. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week! 🙂

5. Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista says:

I can’t wait ti my kids are big enough for the “real” legos, the bigger Duplo ones take up too much space and we don’t have enough for them to effectively build with…
    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

6. Aimee that is a brilliant idea. So great for legos but I can see so many other small kind junk work with it too. I love it. and of course thanks for the party

marissa
    rae gun ramblings

7. Such a fun party. Your blog is LOVELY! Off to explore more.

8. Thanks for inviting me to your party!!!

9. Hi Aimee!! Thanks so much for hosting this party and inviting me to join!! This is a great party!

10. What a great idea to use a dustpan 🙂

11. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says:

Good Morning Aimee! I hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for the party 🙂

12. Thanks for the fab party again this week!

13. Ashley @ Cherishedbliss says:

Thanks for hosting!!

14. Linda says:

Thank you for hosting – have a great Sunday!
    Linda

15. kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor says:

Thanks so much for hosting, Aimee!!

16. Hani Shabbir says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee and inviting me to join the party. Have a nice weekend! 🙂

17. Debra@CommonGround says:

Hi Aimee, I finally had something to share tonight! Glad to hear you’re getting some rain too. we need so much more. Have a great weekend!

18. Christine says:

Wow, you are so lucky to be getting rain and a cool down!!! Here in central California, we are still seeing three digits and no rain. I cannot WAIT for fall. Thanks for hosting the party 🙂

19. Thanks for another fabulous party Aimee! 🙂

20. FABBY says:

Thanks yet for another great Overflowing with Creativity party dear Aimee! Now I’m off to visit some terrific looking projects here. Enjoy your Sunday.
    FABBY

21. Kathy, Petticoat Junktion says:

Hi Aimee, thanks for inviting me to the party! I linked up. Have a great weekend.

22. Lyuba says:

Thank you so much for hosting you party, Amiee!

23. Kathy Moody says:

Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you are having a great weekend! 🙂

24. K Coake says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee! I hope you enjoy your week.

25. Sandy Meholick says:

Thanks Aimee for the dustpan idea. My young grandsons will think it’s a new game.

26. Thank you for this party. I see some great projects here:-)

27. We’ve been so lucky to have a super nice summer this year, but I’m like you and appreciate the cooldown! As long as it doesn’t get too cold too fast, of course! Thanks for hosting 🙂

28. Thank you for hosting, this is my first time linking up to your party!!

29. Heather@French Press says:

hoping we’re in for a cool down as well – anxiously awaiting fall

30. I know.. it’s been raining so hard. I’m kind of enjoying it too though! Can’t wait for Fall! Hope you’re having a great weekend!

31. Christina at I Gotta Create! says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee! We finally cooled down around here too.
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

32. Thanks for hosting Aimee!

33. Thank you so much for hosting us, Aimee. Have a great evening!!
    Angelina

34. Nici Higby says:

Thanks so much for hosting, sweet Aimee. I enjoyed our time “thrifting” today. Enjoy the cool breezes and the rain. Love ya!
    Nici

35. Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! We are definitely looking forward to some cooler weather too 🙂