09/02/12

Simple Tips: Cutting Brownies

I love simple tips!  I’m loving this long weekend!!  Do you have fun plans!?!  We’re pretty much doing a lot of relaxing…all three of my sweeties were wiped out after their first week of school, this break comes at the perfect time.  Our most fun treat this weekend…brownies…YUM!  When I bake brownies, I like to wrap the pan with aluminum foil first, that way after they’ve cooked and cooled I can pull them out of the pan, easily slice them into neat little servings, and place them on a platter!  Makes for easy cleanup, too!  For more household tips (here).  That’s our highlight…what’s going on at your home this Labor Day weekend…no labor I hope!?!

Simple Tips - ItsOverflowing

What are your favorite simple tips!?!?

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Kelly says:

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND! Thanks so much for hosting… have a fabulous week 🙂 xo, Kelly

2. Thanks for hosting sweet friend! Have a nice long weekend!

Take care,

Trish

3. Nici Higby says:

Thanks for stopping by and seeing my super cute, new wristlet. It was a fun surprise, indeed. She has been a sweet friend/big sister for a long time. I am blessed. Hope y’all had a great day!
    Hugs,
    Nici

4. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says:

Thanks so much for the party. I hope you have a wonderful Weekend!

5. Now I want some brownies! I wish the weather made me feel like baking 🙂 Thanks for hosting this link party!

Melissa
    Stop by and see me soon! 🙂

Have a fabulous day!

6. Hey girl! Thanks for hosting, what great collection! Have an awesome holiday weekend!

7. kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor says:

Thanks bunches for hosting, Aimee! Enjoy the long weekend & those brownies!

{HUGS},
    kristi

8. Kim says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee. Have a great weekend.

9. laura@Top This Top That says:

as much as i love and cook brownies I would have never thought to line the pan with foil and then cook them. I will have to try that.

10. Aimee, for some reason I can’t add your party link through my iPad, I promise I’ll do it tomorrow! Thanks for hosting! 🙂

11. Angie@Echoes of Laughter says:

Hi Aimee! Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party! Are you getting used to the kids being at school? My kids go back to school next Tuesday! Have a lovely weekend! Angie xo

12. Mary@athomeonthebay says:

Thank you for hosting Aimee! Have a wonderful weekend!

13. Heather@French Press says:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

~heather

14. Thanks for hosting the party Aimee! Love to party with you 🙂 Glad to see you’re enjoying your brownie-filled long weekend! Now I wanna bake some…

15. Aimee, Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy your long weekend with your family! Life to the full, Melissa

16. FABBY says:

Thank you for hosting yet, another great party at It’s Over Flowing. Have a great weekend.
    FABBY

17. Lyuba says:

Thank you for hosting, Aimee. Have a great holiday weekend!

18. Nici Higby says:

Hi there, Aimee. Hope you had a great Saturday! Can we come over for brownies?;-) Thanks for hosting. Have a great rest of the long weekend!
    Hugs,
    Nici

19. K Coake says:

Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy your Labor Day weekend and those yummy brownies!