09/16/12

Simple Tips: Rust Prevention

I love simple tips!  Hi friends!  There are tons of shaving creams on the market, but my sweet Stud LOVES this brand.  After years of rust marks on the shelf in our shower and many attempts at keeping it stored upside down to no avail, I figured out a solution.  A simple coat of clear polish to the bottom rim before using it keeps my shower rust free!  And if you haven’t used Nailtique’s before, it’s totally the best!

Simple Tips - ItsOverflowing

What are your favorite Simple Tips?!

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Thanks for hosting this every week. There is some great stuff to check out this week.

Great tip on the shaving cream!

2. Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! Hope you have a great week!

3. Thanks so much for hosting! This is my first visit to your website and it’s SO right up my alley! Have a great week!

4. Lyuba says:

Thank you for hosting, Aimee! Have a great Sunday!

5. Claire says:

Hello

Stoping by from live, laugh rowe’s blog hop !!

I also linked up my finished baby blanket! Thank you for hosting !

I also have a crafty linky party live on my blog, if you would like to stop by and link up any projects ?

Glad I stopped by , have a great weekend

Claire x

6. What a clever idea, and it’s so simple to do it. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for hosting another linky party!

7. kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor says:

Great tip on the shaving cream can…my hubs insists on using that exact same brand, too! Thanks so much for hosting, Aimee! It’s always a pleasure to link up with you.
    {HUGS},
    kristi

8. Monsterscircus says:

Hi Aimee! Cool shaving cream tip!!! Thanks so much for hosting you’re so great! Have a wonderful day

9. I totally do that too with the nail-polish on metal containers in the bathroom! It’s a lifesaver!
    Thansk for hosting again this week… 🙂

10. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says:

Thanks for the party. I hope you have a great weekend!

11. K Coake says:

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope your weekend is fantastic!

12. Hi Aimee! I actually have something to link up…woo hoo! 🙂 Thanks so much for hosting us and I hope you have a great weekend my friend!
    Vanessa

13. Thanks for hosting sweet friend! Have a wonderful weekend!

Take care,

Trish

14. Have a great weekend!

15. Ashley says:

Thanks so much for the party Aimee!

16. Betsy @ Anna Nimmity says:

Thanks for the party, Aimee! I just checked out your new blog and it looks great – I’m adding it to my Bloglovin’ feed. Have fun at boot camp. 🙂

17. Love the shaving cream can tip. So easy!! My husband loves that brand also.

18. Thanks for hosting Aimee! Have fun at Bloggy Bootcamp!

19. Nici Higby says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee! Hope your weekend is amazing!
    Hugs,