09/23/12

Simple Tips: Paint off Mirrors

I love simple tips!  I told you I was crushing on this quatrefoil mirror, right.  Did I tell you I bought one!?  Yep!  And I love it so much.  I tweaked it just a bit with a coat of white paint.  Easy stuff…except I obviously didn’t cover the mirror real well.  I ended up getting a bit of paint on my new mirror.  No worries…that’s an easy fix…

Lots of Simple Tips

Solution:  Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover on a Cotton Pad.  Takes paint off in 2.2 seconds (if that).  Flawless and Simple…I love it!  I’ll show you where I ended up hanging it real soon.  What are your favorite Simple Tips?!

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Hovawart says:

Is it ethyl acetate, or alcohol, or what?

• Hovawart says:

What happens if you use acetone?

2. I used to link up here all the time when I first started blogging. Somehow your site fell off my list! I’m so glad I found you again.

I’ll be adding your party to my Party Page so that my followers and I will remember to come back each week. I hope you’ll visit my party, too.

3. Thanks for hosting sweet Aimee!!! 🙂

4. Jessica @ Dear Emmeline says:

thanks for hosting Aimee! If I ever get paint on a mirror I just use a putty knife to scrape it right off.

5. What a great tip! Thanks for hosting!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

6. Thanks so much for having me at your fun party again this weekend. Hope your weekend has been fabulous so far!

Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

7. New to this blogging thing-would appreciate any views or new followers, and comments/advice! -I linked up the Blueberry Cream Cheese Wafflewich. Such great ideas on here! Love it! 🙂

Check out my latest recipe, review & giveaway @
    BakingBlissful

8. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says:

Thanks for the party. I hope you are enjoying the weekend!

9. Aimee, thanks for hosting. Just how many ways can you make a pumpkin? This is my first Fall as a blogger and I cannot believe how many ideas I have gathered for decor! Got to run and then return!

10. Great party Aimee!! Have a GREAT Sunday! xoxo

11. Lots of good ideas here to keep us all busy! Thanks for hosting!
    xo, Andrea

12. Thanks Aimee for making each Saturday something to look forward to!
    I REALLY like your Fall porch, and aren’t those owl cookies to die for??
    Thanks again. Have a wonderful family weekend!!
    Meegan

13. Thanks for hosting, Aimee!! Love the new website, btw…=) Hope you are having a great weekend!

14. Andrea @QueenBandme says:

LOVE the mirror!!! Hope you got a great deal! I admire how much time and effort you put into your site.. it is inspiring! Big Hugs!

15. K Coake says:

Thanks so much for hosting, Aimee! Enjoy your weekend.

16. Tuula says:

Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! Enjoy the weekend!

17. Betsy @ Anna Nimmity says:

Happy Saturday, Aimee! Thanks for hosting this fun party again. 🙂

18. Great tip Aimee! Thank so much for featuring my Homemade Pasta Sauce 🙂 Enjoy your weekend!

19. Such a fun party, thanks so much Aimee…and happy first day of Fall!

20. Thanks for the Tip, I’ve got paint a mirror too! I’ll have to try this.

21. Aimee, Thanks so much for hosting! And, for sharing the paint removal tip! I have always used a razor blade and always fear that I am going to lose part of my fingertip! This method is so much safer! Life to the full, Melissa

22. Ashley says:

Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

23. Nici Higby says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee! And thanks again for featuring my frugal tp pumpkins yesterday 😉 Have a wonderful Saturday!
    Hugs,
    Nici

24. Kim says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee. Nice mirror.

25. Your mirror is lovely.
    Thanks for hosting!