Simple Tips: Best Way to Bake Potatoes

October 20, 2012 by 27 Comments

I love simple tips!  When baking potatoes, pierce with a fork, rub with olive oil, and sprinkle with course salt…THEN…place them in a muffin pan for easy transfer in and out of the oven.  Oh my goodness…I love this tip…and so does Big B – my expert potato baker!

Simple Tips - ItsOverflowing

What are your favorite Simple Tips?

Comments

27 Responses to “Simple Tips: Best Way to Bake Potatoes”
  1. Kim says:

Aimee, thanks for hosting and enjoy the weekend.

2. Moni says:

Thank you for hosting this fun party; have a wonderful weekend!!

3. Thanks so much for hosting! LOVE that baked potato tip! I never would have thought of using a muffin tin! Life to the full, Melissa

4. Cristina says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee! Have a great weekend!

5. Liz Fourez says:

Hi Aimee! Great potato tip! Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful weekend with your family : )

Love Always,
    Liz

6. Megan says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee! Hope you are having a great day. Megan

7. Love the tip Aimee! Thank so much for hosting! Enjoy your weekend :) – Trish

8. Thank you for another fabulous party!

9. Nici Higby says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee! Thanks also for featuring my Spooky Soap Dispensers. Hope you’ve had a great week!
    Hugs,
    Nici

10. Thank you so much for the party and the feature! Have a great weekend!

11. Emily says:

Thanks so much for hosting!! Have a great Saturday!

12. Tuula says:

Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Tuula :)

13. Crystelle says:

GREAT baked potato tip! LOVE it!
    Thanks for sharing!

14. K Coake says:

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend…mine is off to a great start with an amazing 10k this morning! :-)

15. Ashley says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee!

16. great tip on baking potatoes…never thought of the muffin pan!

17. Betsy @ Anna Nimmity says:

Thanks for another fun party, Aimee! Happy Saturday!

18. Thank you for the great party, Aimee!

19. Thank you for hosting, Aimee!

20. Kim says:

That is an awesome tip for baking potatoes! Thanks for hosting the party :)

21. Thanks for the party! Love all the fall ideas :) I linked up peanut butter ice cream-check it out! You won’t be sorry!

Blessings!
    Kristen @ bakingblissful

22. Bonnie G says:

Has anyone ever tried replacing the salt with McCormick’s Grillmates for steaks?It’s really awesome!

23. Jen says:

What a brilliant way to cook potatoes! Thanks for hosting!

24. Melaina25 says:

Baked potatoes in a muffin tin? Who knew! Thanks for hosting!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

25. such wonderful weeks at both blogs sweet girl. I love seeing how wonderfully you are doing :) you are the best. that is all there is to it!
    Hugs, and thanks for hosting!
    Jaime

26. Thanks Aimee for all the inspiration!