10/28/12

Simple Tips: Storing Bobby Pins

I love simple tips!  Little B is a ballerina which means a couple days a week she needs a hair bun.  I’ve found the perfect solution to easily store and dispense bobby pins.  We had no trouble emptying a package of tic tacs, and once it was emptied, I removed the labels and filled the container with 90 bobby pins!  I love simple, inexpensive storage solutions!

Simple Tips - ItsOverflowing

What are your favorite Simple Tips!?

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Lyuba @willcookforsmiles says:

Thank you so much for the party, Aimee!

2. Thank for hosting. I enjoyed browsing through all the links. (Except for those delicious food recipes – I need to stay away from them!)

3. LittleOwlCrunchyMomma says:

Thanks so much for hosting!

Linked up my post, “Hello. I love you. Can I brighten your day?”

4. Thanks for the great party, I love the features – amazing!!!

5. Shauna @Satori Design for Living says:

Aimee, thanks for hosting again! Enjoy your weekend 🙂

6. Crystal says:

Thank you so much for hosting!

7. happy weekend Aimee! LOVE that bobby pin idea…will have to show it to my daughter!! Thanks so much for hosting an amazing party each week!!

8. Alexandra @ In Designer Jeans says:

Hi! Thank you for hosting! THere are SO many cute ideas on your party! Thank you! <3

9. Hi Aimee! I love your bobby pin storage idea. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

10. K Coake says:

Aimee, Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend. We have a busy but fun weekend, I just finished my last long training run for my half marathon, then we have a birthday party for my youngest(I used your pom pom on a twig idea for part of her decorations…so cute), a halloween party and seeing where Hurricane Sandy will hit and how bad it will be.

11. I’m so excited to be featured, thanks Aimee!

12. Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee! So many cool entries here!

Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations

13. Tuula says:

Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! Hope you enjoy your weekend.
    Tuula 🙂

14. I LOVE your bobbypin storage idea. We always have a problem with my 3 girls losing them. This is fantastic!!! Thanks for hosting!

15. Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! Have an awesome weekend!

16. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says:

Thanks for the party. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

17. Thanks for hosting Aimee!

18. Jessica @ Dear Emmeline says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee! Love your simple bobby pin holder. an altoids tin would probably be great for storing little barettes, clips, and pins too!

19. Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane says:

Hi Aimee
    Super features this week, so much inspiration in one place! Thank you so much for hosting and have a fabulous weekend!

20. Back for Seconds says:

Thanks for the party, Aimee! I always love linking up here and seeing all the creativity out there! Have a super weekend!

21. Thanks for hosting!

22. Jo-Anna says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee! Have a great weekend!
    Jo-Anna

23. Emily says:

Thanks for hosting!! Have an awesome weekend. Enjoy this cooler weather 🙂

24. Nici ~ Posed Perfection says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Nici

25. Thanks so much for hosting. Always such a fun party and so many amazing links. Hugs, Marty

26. Thanks for the party Aimee!! xoxo

27. Thanks so much for hosting – can’t wait to see what everyone links up!
    Have a wonderful wknd
    Hugs,
    Suzan

28. Liz Fourez says:

Hi Aimee! Great tip! Thanks so much for hosting your amazing party and have a wonderful weekend! Happy Halloween : )

Love Always,