Pinch me, it can’t be true! December, really!? I love making special memories for my family and December is so full of memory making moments, I can hardly stand it! Here are some awesome ways to create a Christmas Countdown with style for your sweeties.
1. Any candle can be transformed into a perfect Countdown to Christmas! Countdown with chalk on a ready-made vinyl cutout or use your Silhouette Cutting Machine to make your own cutout.
2. I’m always amazed at how beautiful brown paper packages are…check out this advent calendar using a tree branch and scrapbook paper flags. Too cute!
3. Countdown for Christmas with nature themed ornaments or metallic blingy ornaments….whatever raises your excitement for the arrival of Christmas most!
4. Make an Advent Tree and use the corresponding 4×6 printable to read scripture about the Christmas Story daily.
5. DIY Matchbox Christmas Countdown. As each “drawer” is turned around, a picture is revealed!
6. Use paper and toilet paper rolls and make a fun woodland scene with surprises inside.
7. Luminary Advent Calendar made from upcycled baby food jars.
8. Popsicle Sticks and Origami makes this a great advent calendar that kids can help with.
9. Oh My Goodness..these little socks are so cute! The perfect size for holding a little treat for my sweeties as we countdown to Christmas!
11. Twelve Days of Christmas Advent Calendar.
12. This is our family’s favorite Christmas Countdown! Daily Kiss for Mommy and Daddy…Daily Kiss for Baby!
BONUS. And for a little extra fun…an Elf on the Shelf Schedule for the entire month of December…how cool is that!?!