Do I Sound Texan!?

November 27, 2012 by 18 Comments

Shortly after making my Knockoff Anthropologie Tufted Wreath video, Stud watched and said I sounded extra Texan.  Really!?!  Want to laugh…here’s his impression!  I especially love that with watching only once, he totally mastered my super crazy silly facial expressions!  When I’m too serious…this is the guy that makes me laugh until I cry!

Comments

18 Responses to “Do I Sound Texan!?”
  1. Lydia Wagner says:

He forgot the best part, “Oh my gosh! I just loooooooove it!” :)

P.S. He sounds like a combo of you & Turtle Man Ernie Brown!

2. Amanda says:

Yes, sweet Aimee, you do sound Texan, but living up here in Michigan… I love it! Sounds like home to me. -Amanda

3. He is too funny!!! Still laughing!!

4. Alex Freitas says:

This made me laugh so much! My husband makes fun of me all the time with my crafts and it just seemed like something he would do if I were to make a video! I happen to watch this one before I watched your tutorial so when I did I “LOLed” when the little balls fell on your legs! So funny!

5. Rolling- around on the ground pissing myself – Australian for that was hilarious. You guys just taught me how to use my camera with your photo tutorials. If you’d done it in a video like that – well, funny is all I can say….
    Cheers from DownUnder
    Kylie

6. beverly e says:

Sooo cute! maybe you should encourage him to do a real tutorial next time… I’m sure it would be hilarious!

7. Aimee says:

I will definitely tell him you gave him props! Thanks for your sweet note Domonique! XO, Aimee

8. Dianntha says:

Wow…love the wreath….not so much the hubby version..Dianntha