11/03/12

Simple Tips: Sticky Ingredients

I love simple tips!  When baking, I’ve found that if I coat a my measuring cup with a bit of cooking spray, the stickier ingredients transfer with very little effort!

What are your favorite Simple Tips?

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Thanks for hosting. This is the first time I’m linking up my absolute favorite project, a felt circles pillow. Glad to be here!

2. Lisa @hoopla palooza says:

thanks for that tip! i always use a million measuring cups for one recipe. lol thanks for the party too 🙂

3. Great Tip Aimee!

4. Amy Allender says:

Thanks for the party. I’m your newest follower via Facebook!

5. Carrie @ My Favorite Finds says:

Hi, Aimee. Thanks for hosting! I’m so glad to be linking up again, now that my blog is moved and I’m getting the hang of WP. Have a great day!

6. Emily says:

Thanks for hosting!

7. Hi Aimee, what a great idea to keep sticky ingredients from sticking! Seems so simple, but sometimes the simplest things are the most elusive! In any case, thanks for hosting another great party. Have an awesome week!
    Debbie

8. Thanks so much for hosting, Aimee. Hope you are doing well. Megan

9. Back for Seconds says:

Thanks a million for featuring my fudge sauce! And thanks for the party 🙂

10. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says:

Thanks for the party, Aimee! I have an awesome plunger style measuring cup that pushes all of the sticky ingredients out. I love it! Hope you have a good weekend!

11. FABBY says:

Thanks for the tip Aimee. Nice features and thank you for osting once more. Happy Sunday.
    FABBY

12. Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! I linked up a recipe today, I think I might have to start blogging about food more, so much fun!

13. Thanks for hosting Aimee! Hope you are having a fun girls weekend with B! 🙂

14. Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa

15. laura@Top This Top That says:

Hey Aimee- Love your recaps and your food blog. How do you do it all!:)

16. Thanks for hosting Aimee.

17. Hi Aimee; I love joining in with your weekly party. You always share so many great ideas of your own. Thank you for hosting.
    Joy

18. thanks for the tip! very handy dandy!