Overflowing with Creativity 11/10

November 10, 2012 by 37 Comments

Some say the younger you loose a tooth the smarter you are and others say the older you are when you loose a teeth the older you will be when you stop growing!?!  Who knows…I like to think the latter is true!  (wink…my babies loose their teeth late).  Big B’s first tooth was lost within 4 hours of it beginning to wiggle.  He tugged and twisted and pulled it out totally dismissing the excruciating pain he was feeling (determination is a strength and a curse).  He was excited to be big stuff!  He went from one extreme to the total opposite with his next tooth…he has refused to wiggle it!

Last night that baby tooth finally said ENOUGH!  In his sleep, Big B…swallowed it!  How that happened I have no idea, but he came to our room in the middle of the night to let us know.  I’m so glad he told us…not because we were worried (he’s eaten worse).  We were glad because the boy would have been mad if the tooth fairy was late on the job.  It’s funny how different kids are!  Little B had no trouble forgiving the tooth fairy…twice (oops)!  Here’s a cute idea for your wiggly tooth sweeties…spray a dollar bill with a bit of hair spray and then sprinkle with a bit of  glitter “fairy dust!”   Click here for more Tips Tips Tips.

This week…

It’s Overflowing | Simply Inspired Home Living

Painting Designs on Walls: Creative Stencil Ideas

Dreamy Dwelling Home Tour: Blend of Modern Romance

Create a Kids Game: Awesome Indoor FUN!

Recycling Pumpkins for Thanksgiving #TurkeyTalk

How to Make a Christmas Pillow – Monogram Letters

BARNS & NOODLES | Recipes that Inspire Smiles

Creative Thanksgiving Recipes

Carrot Cake Recipe

Zesty Cream Cheese Frosting

Overflowing with Creativity #47 Features {here}

Cream of the Crop Recipe Features #10 {here}

Awesome Giveaway

Catching Fireflies: Gifts Galore

Thanks for sharing your projects at It’s Overflowing and Barns & Noodles. A few of the projects shared will be featured on It’s Overflowing and Barns & Noodles with a photo and a link to your original post. I’m excited to see what you link up to the party! And since it is a party, I’d love for you to stick around and check out other OVERFLOWING with CREATIVITY projects…it’s fun to meet new bloggy friends!

Let’s be FRIENDS…

GFC | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | G+

Thanks again for sharing your Cream of the Crop Recipes at Barns & Noodles Link party and Overflowing with Creativity Projects at It’s Overflowing Link Party! XO, Aimee

Comments

37 Responses to “Overflowing with Creativity 11/10”
  1. I love a toothless grin! This tooth fairy has forgotten COUNTLESS times! Did you know that the tooth fairy is sometimes afraid that she will wake the children up, so she leaves it in the kitchen and she lets you keep the tooth?! Yes, I have resorted to that on more than one occasion! Thanks for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa

2. Thanks for hosting, Aimee! I can’t believe you Big B lost his front tooth. He’s getting so…so…BIG! (sniff, sniff). I like the tooth fairy dust idea. I need to get my kiddos wiggling their teeth so I can try it out. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Nici

3. Thanks for hosting Aimee….have a wonderful weekend!

4. Liz Fourez says:

Yay! Losing teeth is so much fun for little ones! Glad he told you : )
    Thanks for another great party and have a wonderful weekend!

Love Always,
    Liz

5. Fabulous smile, he looks adorable. Hugs, Marty

6. I love his toothless smile! :) Thanks for hosting, Aimee!

7. Brandi says:

Awe, such a cute toothless smile! I love the dollar bill tip. Thank you for hosting each week, Aimee!

8. thank you so much for the party Aimee! :)

9. Thanks for the party! I am following via Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest now!

10. Bliss says:

Ok Aimee…. with six kids you can guess how many times we had to slip money under a pillow. I sooooooo would of done this for them, what a great idea to add a bit of special to the tooth fairy’s visit.

I’m telling my daughter in law about this one. I want my Grand’s to have fairy dust with their visit.

Bliss

11. Thanks so much for hosting Aimee – enjoy your weekend!

12. Thanks for hosting Aimee! Hope you are having a great weekend :)

13. Thanks for the party!! Have a happy weekend!

14. Emily says:

Thanks for hosting!! Have a great weekend!

15. Kim@ Too Much Time says:

Hey Aimee,
    So glad to be linking up for the first time!Loved sitting here with my coffee and checking out everyone’s awesome projects this morning. have a great weekend:)
    Kim

16. Tuula says:

Thanks so much for hosting!

17. Ashley says:

Thanks so much for hosting! : ) Have a great weekend!

18. Debbie says:

Hi Aimee, thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week!

Debbie

19. Thank you so much for hosting, Aimee! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
    Meredith & Gwyneth

20. Thanks for hosting! Love that toothless grin and that tooth fairy trick is fabulous!

21. marissa says:

okay that is so funny that he swallowed it! and I really love the idea of glitterizing the dollow brilliant

22. thnks for hosting Aimee! love the houndstooth in your office and that dining room is gorgeous!

23. Deirdre says:

That dollar idea is brilliant! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

24. Thank you for hosting, Aimee!

25. K Coake says:

Thanks so much for hosting!
    I’ve had both of my girls lose their teeth in the middle of the night that same way. They both managed, somehow, to not swallow them…not sure how. The tooth fairy seems to be delinquent at our house quite a bit…boo!
    My race went great, thanks for your thoughts! Have a great night.

26. FABBY says:

Oh so cute, that toothless smile..and he swallowed it, lol! What a terrific idea for the little tooth, as our five year old g’girl is going through this. Thank you for hosting this great party. Have a blessed Sunday.
    FABBY

27. Love the features, and a lot of great link ups so far tonight too! Thanks so much for hosting, enjoy your Sunday :)

-Fotini

28. Kathy Moody says:

Thank you so much for another great party! :)

29. hi Aimee — so nice to meet another one!! thanks for hosting such a great party. it’s my first time stopping by & I will surely be back for more. i found you in the LinkyHere Directory!

30. Hello Aimee: Thank you for hosting the party today. It’s my first time and I was thinking it was 7 pm instead of am! No matter–I’m happy to be here and have a chance to participate :) I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I enjoyed the projects you featured this week.

31. Michele says:

Thanks so much for the party. Have a fabulous week.

32. Hi, Aimee. Thanks for hosting. Your family is looking so wonderful! Have a great week!

33. Loved your house tour this week! What a sweet family in your holiday cards this year!

34. Tirabaralla says:

Thank you for hosting yet another lovely party!
    Off to browse.

35. Jill says:

Thank you for hosting a SUPER fun link party my friend! I’ve been absent for awhile, but I’m back with a new blog! I’ve missed you and your blog! Have a GREAT day! SMiles, Jill