List of Pictures to Take Each Christmas {Printable & Pics}

December 19, 2012 by 12 Comments

I made a  {free} printable to share with you…it’s a List of Pictures to Take Each Christmas…

Fun Pictures to Take Each Christmas - ItsOverflowing

Traditions help children know they belong to a bigger circle than just themselves. Handing down stories, beliefs, and customs from one generation to another helps to establish a strong sense of identity.  Pictures are practical tools to share these stories!  You’re in the business of shaping hearts and that’s HUGE…keep making it special!  If you love this topic, check out Heritage Builders Podcasts {free}.

………………………………………………………………………

Here are some of my favorite pictures to capture each Christmas with the purpose of sharing special memories with my sweeties.

1.  Our family’s Christmas tree all lit up.

2.  Child with their favorite ornament.

3.  Stockings hanging in a row.

3. Picture with Santa.

4.  Reading a favorite Christmas story.

5.  Kids in Pjs on Christmas Eve.

6. My Favorite Christmas Treat, Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows.

Chocolate-Peppermint-Marshmallows-BarnsandNoodles-3

6.  Santa’s milk and cookies.

House of Fifty

8x10 List of Pictures to Take at Christmas ItsOverflowing

Download this 8×10 printable here, rotate to horizontal layout, and print.  If you put this in a frame…use a dry erase marker to check off the pictures you’ve taken so far.  Merry Christmas!

Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch

Comments

12 Responses to “List of Pictures to Take Each Christmas {Printable & Pics}”
  1. Allyson says:

I love these ideas! I’m definitely a list maker so having all these in one place is great!

2. Kris says:

These pictures are so so sweet. Your kids are adorable. What a great picture of them in their pj’s and you can see the excitement on their faces. Precious. Merry Christmas dear blogger.
    Kris

3. Jo-Anne says:

We have a Christmas Tradition we don’t leave milk and cookies for Santa we leave him a cold beer a bit of fruit cake, it is what we did when I was a child and what I taught my girls to do also…….oh yeah and we go to nan (my mum)house for Christmas lunch and when I was a child we went to my nans house for Christmas lunch……..

4. great idea to have a checklist…I am known as the checklist lady…or the ziplock lady ;)

5. Ann says:

I wish I would have had this when my kids were little. Such a great idea! Merry Christmas Aimee…hope it’s lovely!

6. Cute idea to have a list! xo Kristin

7. Wow Aimee! After reading through this, I got a little teary and I love you even more! I definitely agree with you on traditions and taking pictures. So much of our life feels like it’s been a wirlwind since our first was born 7 years ago and I’m just NOW feeling this urgency to establish those predictable traditions. Yes, we’ve had some like gingerbread houses and Christmas Eve jammies, but I’m excited for the years to come! Thanks so much for sharing this over on the Kids and Christmas Linky Party as well as some other posts throughout the series and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

8. Jamie says:

Wow, what a wonderful idea! It’s making me more excited for Christmas so I can pinpoint all the merriment of the day ;)

9. Carrie says:

Love this! Thanks for sharing!!

10. Tammy says:

This is a great list! My hubby got a new camera as an early present. This will be some great shots for us to get with the new camera. Thanks :) Have a Merry Christmas!!

11. Richard says:

Loving that idea of a list of pics to take and I agree with your suggestions. Will be using this for next year!

12. Elise P says:

Love that list so you won’t miss any essential pictures! Great idea for birthdays and holidays so I don’t miss anything.