Overflowing with Creativity 12/22

December 22, 2012 by 21 Comments

I’ve been loving pinterest for about a year now…I should have it all figured out by now.  Should is the key word!  It’s a total mystery why it’s taken me so long to start a shopping list board!  If you haven’t done this yet…I totally recommend it!  I’ve made lists on paper and lists on my phone, but having a picture link and access to the links from any computer or even from my phone is a total dream!  Anything else you’re using pinterest for that I may have not figured out yet?!!?  Please share!  And if you need help getting started on pinterest let me know…it’s a fun world of inspiration!

DIY Shopping List on Pinterest - ItsOverflowing
We are just days away from Christmas…can you hardly stand it!?!?  Looking through the projects you share today will be the perfect distraction as I wait!  In case you’ve been up to your ears in wrapping paper and baking…here are the latest projects shared on…

It’s Overflowing | Simply Inspired Home Living

Barns & Noodles | Simply Inspired Home Cooking

Here are the amazing Christmas Themed features from last week’s party…stop by and see if your project is in the spotlight!  Then add your links to this weeks party…I love featuring your overflowing with creativity project ideas!

Christmas Desserts

and

Christmas Decor and Crafts

Thank you for always amazing me…you are always Overflowing with Creativity!

Comments

21 Responses to “Overflowing with Creativity 12/22”
  1. Thank You for hosting. Merry Christmas!

2. Hi Aimée! Thank you so much for hosting all the lovely parties! And for your wonderful Christmas decor and ideas! I really love your wrath and that’s a must try for next year! Hope you and your family will enjoy Christmas and the holiday! Best wishes xoxo Mette

3. Thanks for hosting, Aimee! Hope you have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Nici

4. Great features, Happy Holidays Aimee

5. Lisa@hooplapalooza says:

thank you so much for hosting during this crazy busy time of year! Merry merry! :)

6. Thanks so much for hosting Aimee! I hope you and your beautiful family have a very Merry Christmas!

7. Kim says:

Aimee, thanks so much for hosting and have a Merry Christmas!

Kim :)

8. Thank you for hosting, Aimee….love all of the wonderful Christmas inspiration!
    Merry Christmas! xo

9. Thanks for the party. Always fun ideas here.
    I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

10. Thanks so much for hosting, Aimee! Have a fantastic Christmas!
    KC

11. Thanks for hosting every week, Aimee ! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas :-)

12. Just linked up, Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

13. Megan says:

Great idea about the shopping list board. :) Thank so much for hosting. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Megan

14. Hi Aimee! Thank you so much for hosting this party! I have so enjoyed your blog this year! You are a fantastic blogger and I love your ideas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Angie xo

15. Shauna @Satori Design for Living says:

Hi Aimee, Thanks for hosting. Have a very merry Christmas!

16. Jo-Anne says:

Thanks for hosting and for showing us so many awesome things…..

17. Aimee,
    Thanks so much for hosting and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Blessings,
    Linda

18. Thank you for an incredible party Aimee! We hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!! ;)

19. Tanya says:

Thank you so very much for hosting! Have a truly blessed and Merry Christmas.

20. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family, Aimee! Thanks for hosting! :)

21. Tammy says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee. I hope you’re enjoying a Merry Christmas season so far :)