12/29/12

Overflowing with Creativity 12/29

I showed you our New Year’s Eve party last year.  We’ll probably do more of the same this year, although this year we’ll probably make it real easy and make Velata Fondue.  There’s no better way to bring in the New Year than celebrating a little early with the family….and a little later with the man of your dreams!New Years Eve Free Printable ItsOverflowing

It’s Overflowing | Simply Inspired Home Living

Barns & Noodles | Simply Inspired Home Cooking

Here are the amazing features from last week’s party…stop by and see if your project is in the spotlight!  Then add your favorite DIY Projects, Crafts, and Recipes from 2012 to this weeks party…I love featuring your overflowing with creativity project ideas!

Great Winter Recipes

and

DIY Craft Decorating Ideas

Thank you for always amazing me…you are always Overflowing with Creativity!

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Hi Aimee, Thanks so much for hosting. Happy New Year. Debi

2. Hi Aimee,
    Thanks again for a great party full of creative inspiration.

3. Lyuba @willcookforsmiles says:

Thank you so much for hosting! Happy New Year!!

4. Hi Aimee, just linked up my New Year’s Tree, have a Happy Happy 2013!

5. Happy New Year Aimee. Thanks for hosting Overflowing With Creativity Party this year, very much appreciated. It has been a pleasure to join in.
    Joy

6. Thanks for hosting 🙂

7. Thanks for hosting, Aimee! Hope you guys have a great New Year!

8. Thank you for hosting, Aimee. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. 🙂 Megan

9. Angie@Echoes of Laughter says:

Thank you so much for hosting Aimee! Wishing you & your family a wonderful New Year’s Eve! Angie xo

10. Oh, I remember last years Party!! How fun to be here again for this years 🙂 I do pray you have a wonderful celebration and that your New Years is VERY Blessed!!
    Blessings
    Angelina

P.S. Did you get my email?

11. Kim says:

Aimee, thanks for hosting and have a very Happy New Year!

12. Thanks for hosting Aimee! Hope you have a wonderful New Years!

13. I hope you’re feeling better Aimee! Thanks so much for hosting and Happy New Year!

14. KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family says:

Aimee, Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a fun New Year’s eve.
    KC

15. Jessica @ Dear Emmeline says:

Happy New Year Aimee!

16. Nici ~ Posed Perfection says:

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Nici

17. Shauna @Satori Design for Living says:

Happy New Year to you and your family!

18. Linda@With A Blast says:

Thank you for hosting, Aimee and a very Happy New Year to you and your family !

19. thanks for hosting