Overflowing with Creativity 12/29

December 29, 2012 by 19 Comments

I showed you our New Year’s Eve party last year.  We’ll probably do more of the same this year, although this year we’ll probably make it real easy and make Velata Fondue.  There’s no better way to bring in the New Year than celebrating a little early with the family….and a little later with the man of your dreams!New Years Eve Free Printable ItsOverflowing

It’s Overflowing | Simply Inspired Home Living

Barns & Noodles | Simply Inspired Home Cooking

Here are the amazing features from last week’s party…stop by and see if your project is in the spotlight!  Then add your favorite DIY Projects, Crafts, and Recipes from 2012 to this weeks party…I love featuring your overflowing with creativity project ideas!

Great Winter Recipes

and

DIY Craft Decorating Ideas

Thank you for always amazing me…you are always Overflowing with Creativity!

Comments

19 Responses to “Overflowing with Creativity 12/29”
  1. Thank you for hosting, Aimee and a very Happy New Year to you and your family !

2. Shauna @Satori Design for Living says:

Happy New Year to you and your family!

3. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Nici

4. Aimee, Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a fun New Year’s eve.
    KC

5. I hope you’re feeling better Aimee! Thanks so much for hosting and Happy New Year!

6. Thanks for hosting Aimee! Hope you have a wonderful New Years!

7. Kim says:

Aimee, thanks for hosting and have a very Happy New Year!

8. Angelina says:

Oh, I remember last years Party!! How fun to be here again for this years :) I do pray you have a wonderful celebration and that your New Years is VERY Blessed!!
    Blessings
    Angelina

P.S. Did you get my email?

9. Thank you so much for hosting Aimee! Wishing you & your family a wonderful New Year’s Eve! Angie xo

10. Megan says:

Thank you for hosting, Aimee. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. :) Megan

11. Thanks for hosting, Aimee! Hope you guys have a great New Year!

12. Tammy says:

Thanks for hosting :)

13. Happy New Year Aimee. Thanks for hosting Overflowing With Creativity Party this year, very much appreciated. It has been a pleasure to join in.
    Joy

14. Hi Aimee, just linked up my New Year’s Tree, have a Happy Happy 2013!

15. Thank you so much for hosting! Happy New Year!!

16. Doreen says:

Hi Aimee,
    Thanks again for a great party full of creative inspiration.

17. Hi Aimee, Thanks so much for hosting. Happy New Year. Debi