Last week I rented a car which lead to a major brainstorming session of Creative Car Tips and Tricks. I love how these ideas help simplify time spent on the road!
1. Did you know that every car control panel I’ve ever seen has an arrow pointing to the side that the gas gauge is on!?! Smart, right!
2. Sew an oilcloth bag with ties for toy storage in the backseat.
3. Keep your keys organized by adding a coat of colored nail polish to each key.
4. There are so many times when traveling with kids that I find myself in need of grocery sacks. I love this DIY grocery sack storage solution…start saving those Wipe Containers!
5. Keep a storage bin with car trip essentials: first aid kit, duct tape, jumper cables, paper towels, baby wipes, sun block, bug repellent, water bottles, snacks, and phone charger.
6. Plastic cereal dispensers are a perfect trash can…a clean car is such a dream with three kids.
Lots of other household tips!!!