I feel like I’ve had a slow start in 2013, but I have so many ideas stirring in my head, so many projects we’ve already begun that I’m totally excited to share, and a few super fun announcements in the works…I think 2013 is going to be great! I want 2013 to get kicked off right for you, too!!! How would you like to win a $100 Home Depot gift card AND an awesome RYOBI ONE+ combo drill kit? (I have the same combo set and love it!).
As you already know, I’m a HUGE fan of the RYOBI ONE+ system – a super cool tool system that features batteries that are compatible with more than fifty tools and hold a charge up to four times longer than traditional Ni-Cad batteries. Genius!
How does it work?
RYOBI Lithium Ion batteries produce a consistent charge throughout the life of the battery, can be charged many more times than other batteries, and are not damaged by leaving the charger on too long…who has time to stand around and watch a flickering light on a battery charger!?! Not only is the charging system awesome, it’s 45% lighter and more Eco-friendly than traditional power tool batteries…perfect for ME!
Looking for a place to share project photos (a little brag spot)…RYOBI NATION! You can vote on your favorite project, get great ideas, and (more importantly) win prizes. It’s real easy to register and totally fun!
Here are a couple of the ideas I’m loving…
Enter to Win…
$100 The Home Depot gift card & RYOBI ONE+ combo kit!
- Register and Vote for Your Favorite Project at RYOBI Nation. Mandatory. While there you can also register your RYOBI tools, find deals, and submit your projects in the Project Gallery. It’s the Ultimate Destination to fuel your inner tool enthusiast! And they also give away free tools every month.
- Leave a comment below….telling me how visiting RYOBI Nation inspired you and your 2013 project plans with your RYOBI ONE+ combo kit!
- Like me on Pinterest. Post a second comment below.
- Contest ends Wednesday, January 30th, 2013 at 11:59pm Central Time.
- I’ll randomly pick a winner and announce by January 31st.
I’m crossing my fingers for you….Happy DIYing Sweet Friends!