Craft – Decorate – Organize with Mason Jars

February 12, 2013 by 29 Comments

I love to Craft – Decorate – Organize with Mason Jars!  I have a never ending list of mason jar crafts I eventually want to create…here are a few of those Mason Jar ideas that I just know you’re going to love, too!

Craft Decorate Organize with Mason Jars- ItsOverflowing

Perfect Outdoor Candle Holder…Use Mason Jars

Intimate Weddings

Mason Jar Teachers Gift: Recipe & Printable

Mason-Jar-Cupcake-Liner-with-Cookies

It’s Overflowing

Aqua Mason Jar Chandelier

Shabby FuFu

Use a Mason Jar to Store Cupcake Liners – So Cute!

Storing Cupcake Liners in Mason Jar

Table for Two

Kitchen Storage:  Leftover and Spices.

Style Lush

Sandpaper on top of a mason jar filled with matches!

Caught on a Whim

DIY Mason Jar Oil Lamp with Any Old Leftover Grease.

Something Vintage

DIY Desk Organization with Mason Jars

DIY-Desk-Organization-Mason-Jars-ItsOverflowing

It’s Overflowing

DIY Mason Jar Lantern

ZoeVee Designs

Perfect for Kid’s Crafts, right!

House to Home

Use a Mason Jar to Store Jute

DIY-Pumpkin-Garland-ItsOverflowing

It’s Overflowing

Here’s another awesome craft storage solution!

mason-jar-organization

Epheriell

Did you know that your Parmesan Cheese lid fits a Mason Jar?

parmesan-cheese-lid-to-the-top-of-a-mason-jar.-It-fits

The Make Your Own Zone

Table Vingette

Mason-Jar-Decor

It’s Overflowing

Mason Jar Storage Shelf

Mason Jar Storage Shelf

Poofy Cheeks

Did you know you can float votive candles in Mason Jars?

Emmaline Bride

DIY Waterless Snow Globe

DIY Waterless Snow Globe Christmas ItsOverflowing

It’s Overflowing

You know I love terrariums!  Why not use a Mason Jar!

Jen Pearson Designs

Replace a Blender Jar with a Mason Jar.

ItsOverflowing Feature

Real Simple

You know I love fun crafts to create with my Sweet B’s.  Check out this…either shake the contents of a glow stick into a jar with lid or paint dots of glow in the dark paint into the inside of a jar for glow in the dark fun!

Craft- Glow in the Dark Mason Jar

From Panka with Love

Cute Gift Idea:  Sewing Kit in a Cute Mason Jar

ItsOverflowing Feature

Anthropologie

Soap Dispenser with Mason Jar Style

Hip Hostess

Fun Party Glass with Straw

Cherished Blessings

DIY Mason Jar Wall Sconce

ItsOverflowing features

Kelly & Oliver

Add a Salt Spout to a Mason Jar for Easy Pouring.

Mason Jar Features - ItsOverflowing

Dollar Store Crafts

Airth and Olson

Add Mason Jars to Table as Relish Tray.

Superbowl-ItsOverflowing-5

It’s Overflowing

Drill a Hole, Then Top Mason Jars with Drawer Knobs

Mason Jar with Drawer Pull

The Ivy Cottage

Mason Jars are definitely the most versatile craft and DIY Decor and Design EVER!

Fresh Picked Whimsy

Comments

29 Responses to “Craft – Decorate – Organize with Mason Jars”
  1. FABBY says:

I wouldn’t hesitate to make one of those chandys for my kitchen, if I didn’t have my stained window sky light! I think they’re fabulous! Great ideas all, my friend. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your week.
    FABBY

2. Carrie says:

I didn’t realize how much I love Mason jars until this post! There are so many craft projects I want to try with them. They are so handy! Fun, fun, fun!!!

3. Kris says:

Wow I love all of these ideas. I made a vintage mason jar chandy for my laundry room. I love all the different ideas you posted for mason jars. I think I may have to do a few of them. Thanks for this post.
    Kris

4. Linda says:

Such wonderful ideas for those mason jars. I see endless possibilities.

5. Kristen says:

So many clever ideas. Pinning this!

6. Diana says:

This is a fabulous post and I am going to try several of these. Thanks Aimee love your blog!

7. This is a wonderful line up of great ideas! I just wrote half of them down to do! I found you on Lil Luna’s Linky Party!

8. Kristina says:

I love the spray painted animal toppers! I saw this on Pinterest, but forgot. Thanks for reminding me I was going to do this!

9. Danielle says:

Love these ideas – several of them are on my Mason Jar Pinterest board! I didn’t have the salt pourer idea, so I’m headed to Dollar Store Crafts to add it to my board!

Have a great weekend!
    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

10. Franki says:

Some fab ideas here… great round-up. x

11. Deborah says:

Nice round up of ideas! Some of these are new to me too.

12. Love the terrariums! :) Erin

13. Love this! I’d like to invite you to link up to Saturday Spotlight @ Angels Homestead.

Hope to see you there :)

April

14. carmel says:

What a great round-up! I love all of these ideas!

15. Ali says:

Great ideas! Have pinned a couple! Thanks-ali @ Forty before 40

16. This is fantastic! Thank you so much for collating such a beautiful array of ideas!!

17. Julia Mander says:

Such innovative and fab designs. I don’t think we have Mason jars in the UK but we have similar which would work just as well

18. Cecilia says:

I love all those ideas but my favorites are the knobs on the lids, the relish tray containers, and the sewing kit ( I see those in my near future – lol ). Thanks for sharing all those wonderful ideas!

Cecilia

19. C.R.A.F.T. says:

HOLY MOLY! That’s a lot of awesome ideas all in one post. Thanks for sharing and for linking up to Monday Funday!

20. Debbie says:

Awesome post. I love Mason jars and use them continually. So many good ideas. Thank you!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

21. Becky :) says:

LOVE this round up! The sconce is fantastic! Gotta try that out!

22. Sara says:

I love all the light fixtures especially the blue glass chandelier! And that match’box’ jar is adorable!

Stopping by from the link up!
    Sara
    lifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com

23. Be still my Mason Jar heart. I loved the post. Come over sometime and see my Mason Jar Easter Baskets I made last year and my night lights. I am always looking for jar ideas. Thanks Rhonda

24. Rita says:

Great roundup! I am pinning this, I love mason jars!

25. So stinkin’ cute. Some of these projects look easy enough for me, a non-crafter!

26. Carol Cook says:

Thanks for some new fun ideas for mason jars. I am working on my creative space right now and need some organization ideas.

27. Looking at jars just makes me happy. :-)