Here are some of my favorite Easter Ideas — I totally love an excuse for a party and a reason to celebrate!
1. I love this Yarn Wreath so much…tons of texture. This was totally the Easter Wreath I planned on making — is it too late!?!
2. Easter Bunny Gift Jars are SUCH a fun way to spread the love to friends and family! I love that Amy included a printable, too!
3. This DIY Easter Garland is PERFECT! I love this awesome paper — the scalloped edge totally rocks!
4. Easter Bunny Pallet Art is the perfect shade of blue-gray. I totally love the inspiration!
5. Proof that the Easter Bunny made a visit – DIY Bunny Prints! SO CUTE!
6. Frame with a Cottontail Bunny is very fun Easter Decor!
7. Everything that has a Martha Stewart label on it is brilliant! I love this Flower Jelly Bean Idea — the perfect party favor!
8. Silhouette Bunny Napkins with detachable tails for washing — such a clever idea!
9. After seeing these Fabulous Table Centerpieces, I’m thinking I may need to host more than one Easter celebration.
10. A bunch of very fun Easter Egg Tutorials.
11. I love all these ideas because I totally love Spring, but here’s the real reason my family celebrates Easter…The Easter Story – Free Printables, too!
12. Plant a small handful of different colored jelly beans and see how the magic of Easter Morning can grow them into a colorful lollipop!
13. The detail on this Polymer Clay Easter Egg is gorgeous.
14. What a beautiful centerpiece on this tablescape…Decorated Bird’s Nest!
15. Stamped Easter Egg for Spring…perfect for place cards in a tablescape!
16. Beaded Easter Wreath, isn’t it darling!
17. I love this half dozen eggs with tons of sweet Spring flowers!
18. This would be my kid’s favorite Easter Decor…Easter Apothecary Jars. (True Story…Little B asked Big B if he like Easter. His response, is there sugar at Easter? Her response, yes! His response, well then YES! A little Christmas being carried over into Easter. Thanks for your influence Buddy).
19. Diaper Box Bunny Ears…isn’t this the cutest!
20. Creatively wrapped Twine Easter Eggs…LOVE!
21. Touches of Gold Easter Eggs, a Simple Craft for Kids, too.
22. Paper Bunny Art from Book Pages.
23. Clay Nest Napkin Rings and Egg Shell Vases for Spring Flowers!
24. Three SUPER CUTE Easter Cupcakes!
What’s your favorite Easter Ideas?!!?