Hair Bow Holders are a total necessity for moms with girls! I bought tons of hair bows following my ultrasound! There are lots of great hair bow solutions for babies and toddlers – a few are shown below. As my little girl has become a tween and started styling her own hair, I recently reevaluated our hair bow storage solution. Little B and I went through her bows in an effort to create more space. I’ll show you our NEW tween hair bow holders below the little girl hair bow storage ideas….
1. A magnet board and large, dual-side magnets are a great way to store bows and flowers. Pop them on and off for a pretty addition to a little girl’s room.
2. Personalized canvas with attached ribbons below is a simple idea for holding bows.
3. Add a fun pop of color to a frame, then add chicken wire for a perfect hair bow storage solution.
4. Monograms, felt, ribbons, bows, polka-dots together make a totally cool hair bow holder.
5. Ribbons attached to a frame horizontal, vertical, or both make an easy to use hair bow storage solution.
As Little B turned ten-ish, the sweet little systems of ‘hair bow storage meets room decor’ lost it’s appeal and all of the bows, flower clips, and headbands gravitated to her bathroom drawers, aka, a big mess. I attempted to overlook the disarray for a little while, but as a mom, I feel a strong conviction to help my daughter know that almost all clutter is manageable when a workable system is implemented. After carefully looking through her overgrown collection we discarded and gave away items that were just taking up space and she had no intention of ever using. Then….
I took our kitchen canisters that I was no longer using because I have this new pantry that’s really sweet and I need to show you. Can someone say tangent! Back to the canisters…my kids bathroom has a lot of surface area. One month later, by sorting Little B’s bows into separate jars, one for flower clips, one for bows, and another for headbands, I have seen a dramatic improvement in the kid’s bathroom.
Whenever a neat and uncluttered look is desired, using the same style container is the best option and in our little world, a system that helps us in the morning rush is a total win!