09/01/13

Family Beach Photography

We had such a fun time in Florida!  We spent a few days playing in Destin.  And taking some Family Beach Photography with our tripod and remote (the backdrop was too perfect to resist).  After tons of fun in Destin, we were off for the rest of our vacation in Orlando!  I have so many pictures I want to share, but very little time to edit.  Today’s pictures could be tagged #nofilter on instagram.  And since I’m being totally raw…the family outfits were packed as khaki and white because a certain blogger put on a few extra pounds and her cute white pants didn’t fit quite so cutely.  With the sun setting, I dug through my suitcase and found two turquoise accents for Little B and I!  I am so thankful it totally worked out!  And as you can see in the pics below, Little B was totally “feeling it” wearing my chunky beads!  If you’re planning on doing family pics soon, check out how we take our pics with a tripod and remote here, Pumpkin Patch Photography Tips and here are some Family Picture Ideas: 11 Tips for Posing!

Beach Family Photography  @ItsOverflowing

Photographing Chidren 7 @ItsOverflowing

Beach Photography 5 @ItsOverflowing

Photographing Chidren4 @ItsOverflowing

Beach Photography 3 @ItsOverflowing

Beach Photography 2 @ItsOverflowing

Family Beach Picture @ItsOverflowing

and our favorite beach tip over the years,

Beach Tips

Use baby powder to remove sand from the park or beach. (source)

click for easy to understand…

Photography Tutorials & Tips

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Christina says:

love your family beach pic. where did you get your daughters white romper outfit

2. Steph says:

I TOTALLY wanted to do this when we went to the beach, and just couldn’t get it together! LOL

3. Gorgeous photos, Gorgeous family!

4. Julia @cuckoo4design says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! Taking pictures on the beach is the best, isn’t it?

• Totally! If they’re looking or not looking…no worries…the backdrop is perfect! XO, Aimee

5. Very nice!

6. so so so so cute! I can’t wait until my boys grow up and will smile for the camera :o) Love the one of your daughter in front and the boys in back :o)
    Emily@nap-timecreations.com

7. Helen says:

Loving your pictures. They are great! They are tips for making successful ones. Thanks for sharing some! What a great beach Destin is….especially this time of year. Glad you got to visit!

8. Cute pics! Your kids are such pros when it comes to posing!

9. Marvelous photos, I hope the water wasn’t cold

10. How lovely Aimee! I’d love to do a beach photo shoot sometime! Going to have to travel to a beach!

11. Lovely photos! Really like the action shots! And great colours popping for your outfits – one of the best colour co-ord’s I’ve seen 🙂

12. Gorgeous photos…how would you ever pick a favorite! What a great collage they would make!

13. Moni ~ Zu Haus at Home says:

Beautiful photos…pinned my favs! xx

14. DebZorn says:

These are great! Such cute kids and cute parents. Thanks for sharing.

15. Paula says:

Your photos bring back wonderful memories to me of all the years we vacationed in Destin when our children were growing up….so thanks!

16. They turned out so beautiful! Perfect, even. Just as good as if you had someone right there shooting the pix for you.

17. Beautiful photos!! A little turqouise is much better than all white and khaki. It’s great when things turn out that way.

18. I love the colors you used for these photos, great idea on adding the pops of turq! You have such a darling family and I really need to do beach photos with mine one of these days.

19. Jessica @ Dear Emmeline says:

great photos Aimee! you have some cute kiddos!

20. Peggy Thal says:

Such great beach photos. Your children are so cute and natural. Loved the turquoise accents. Everyone does the normal colors or jeans. You have a beautiful family and now wonderful photos of a great vacation.