Looking Forward to Spring – Free Printable

February 25, 2014 by 12 Comments

Looking Forward to Spring?!?  I know many of you have followed along with my baby sister and her hubby’s fight against brain cancer over the last fourteen months.  Yesterday, we got the latest update from Mark’s MRI and it was not what we were hoping for — I’ll let Anna expand on her own blog, in her own time.  For now, please be praying for my family.  I know I’m asking for too much of February, but I’m ready for Spring — for green grass, vibrant colored flowers, canopies of leaves on trees, barefoot feet playing in the sunshine, and cheerful birds chirping!  It is even harder to process heartbreaking news when the sky is dreary and the temps are so cold.  Here’s a little printable (up to 16×20) for us to welcome an early Spring – use white paper or your favorite Spring paper as a background for printing.

Looking Forward to Spring - Free Printable @ItsOverflowing

|   Print Yellow Bird Quote   |

I will be replacing  my Valentine’s art with this print today!  And tomorrow I’ll be back to show you the first of my Spring flowers — did I mention I’m Looking Forward to Spring!?!

Cute Spring Quotes @ItsOverflowing

|   Print Pink Bird Quote   |   Print Blue Bird Quote   |

Cute Spring Wreath Ideas

Fun Collection of Free Printables

Comments

12 Responses to “Looking Forward to Spring – Free Printable”
  1. Stacey says:

I love the printable!! Thank you so much. This week I finished shelves for my laundry room. Come by and see them so you’ll know how perfect this printable will be. :)

I will be thinking of your family.

2. Diana says:

I’ll be praying for your family Aimee. This printable is so cute, I love birds they say warmth and flowers to me.

3. Thank you for the beautiful printable. Your family is my thoughts and prayers.
    Leslie

4. Thanks so much for the super cute printable Aimee. I’ve been meaning to thank you for your photography tips as well. They have been so much help to me while learning to take better pictures. Hopefully the sun will shine and spring will come soon. I’m praying that God will wrap your family and Mark in His loving arms and give you strength for each day to come. God bless!

5. Thank you so much for this printable. My mother passed away last spring and she loved birds. I printed the pink one to put in a frame as a reminder of all the beauty waiting for me this spring…

6. What you’re facing today may be impossible with man, but with God all things are possible. You and your family are in my prayers. Love the printable.

Cathy’s Cupboard Calamity <:)

7. jenny says:

Thank you for sharing the printable. I’m sorry that your family is going through such a hard time. I will keep you and them in my prayers!

8. Petra says:

It’s neat of you to share this with us – thanks heaps :-)

9. jasmine says:

Hi,
    I just love this quote.
    But, I am having trouble with the bird quote printable.
    I tried clicking on all three, but when the page opens up it is empty.
    Do you have a way of sending it to me?

10. This is cute. We have birds singing… but still need the snow to disappear!!

• Aimee says:

My sister just took family pics on her front porch — the bits of snow on the steps was so cute!!! The sun will melt it all away before long!!! Thankful for those sweet birds singing!!! XO, Aimee