Share Your Creativity Party • Number 102

February 16, 2014 by 8 Comments

Welcome to Share Your Creativity Party • No. 102 — Happy Valentine’s Weekend! I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your special loves! I am excited to see your creations and ideas this week — you are fabulous!  Take time to stop by a few friends linked below and let them know you loved the project they shared!!!

photo-1

Download Pic in a Large Resolution — Jeremiah 31: 3

Party Details.

• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.

• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.

• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.

• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.

Share Your Creativity Party Button.

ItsOverflowing

Comments

8 Responses to “Share Your Creativity Party • Number 102”
  1. Zuni says:

Thank you for hosting, Aimee!I invite you to stop by and visit sometime! ~Zuni

2. That is one of my favorite verses Aimee….Love it!!
    Hope you new week is Extraordinary!

3. Love that verse! : ) Thanks for hosting Aimee! Have a beautiful Sunday!

4. Jenna says:

Thank you for the party Aimee, and the beautiful verse~

5. Shannon says:

I’m finding lots of ideas to pin! Thanks for hosting a great party. I’m enjoying my Sunday afternoon checking it all out.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

6. Leslie says:

Love that you host this link-up! I look forward to it! Great ideas.

7. Lori Lehman says:

Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

8. Crystelle says: