Share Your Creativity Party • No. 101

February 9, 2014 by 16 Comments

Welcome to Share Your Creativity Party • No. 101 — I am excited to see your creations and ideas this week!  Take time to stop by a few friends linked below and let them know you loved the project they shared!!!

Share Your Creativity, Hebrews3.13

Sword Sharpeners

Party Details.

• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.

• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.

• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.

• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.

Share Your Creativity Party Button.

ItsOverflowing

Comments

16 Responses to “Share Your Creativity Party • No. 101”
  1. Shannon says:

Thanks for hosting a place where we can all share our creativity. Have a great week.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

2. Thanks for hosting, Aimee! So glad to see you having link parties again!

3. Hi Aimee! Thank you for hosting the party! I hope you have a wonderful week!

4. Diana says:

Thank you for hosting Aimee!

5. Thanks so much for picking these up again. I am always looking forward to them. I love the inlinkz you are using. Makes it so clean and simple. Have a great weekend!

6. BeBetsy says:

Hope you had a fantastic weekend! Your blog is super awesome and we love you party. Keep up the great work!

Have a great day,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

7. Thanks for hosting, Aimee! I had forgotten that you started your party up again! So happy to see you here ;-) Have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Nici

8. Fun to see you back hosting link parties! Thanks for hosting, hope you are doing well.
    KC

9. Hi Aimee…thank you so much for hosting…have a great week!
    XO Barbara

10. Thank you so much for hosting Aimee! Happy New Year and have a lovely week! Angie xo

11. Shenita says:

Thanks so much for hosting, Aimee! Glad to link up!

12. Lori Lehman says:

Thank you for hosting. There are a lot of great ideas here!! Have a wonderful day!

13. Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full! Mellissa

14. Zuni says:

Thank you for hosting! My first time here! ~Zuni
    PS – tried to follow, didn’t see where.

15. Petra says:

Thanks for sharing all of these :-)

16. crystal says:

Thanks for a wonderful party! ;-)