Share Your Creativity Party • Number 103

February 23, 2014 by 19 Comments

Welcome to Share Your Creativity Party • No. 103.  I am excited to see your creations and ideas this week, you are fabulous!  Take time to stop by a few projects linked below, you’ll be totally inspired!

………………………………………

Saturday morning all three of our sweeties jumped into bed with us — cuddling quickly turned into laughing till our bellies hurt.  Sometimes placing my hope in God means sitting still before Him, acknowledging that He is God and I am not!  And sometimes it’s me turning away from distractions to plug into His sweetest blessings!  I love Psalm 62:5 –

Psalm 62 Art @ItsOverflowing

Download Pic in a Large Resolution — Psalm 62:5

Party Details.

• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.

• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.

• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.

• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.

Share Your Creativity Party Button.

ItsOverflowing

Comments

19 Responses to “Share Your Creativity Party • Number 103”
  1. Thank you for hosting, Aimee!

2. Deb Hrabik says:

I needed that verse today! Glad I stopped by,
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

3. Hi Aimee! Thank you for hosting the fun party! Wishing you a wonderful week!

4. Thanks for the party, Aimee! I love the belly laughs! Sounds like a perfect Saturday morning. Hope you have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Nici

5. Jenna says:

Sweet story about your kids, savor the days~ thanks for the party!

6. Diana says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee. Mardi Gras completely slipped my mind!

7. Thanks so much for hosting, Miss Aimee! Have a wonderful weekend!

~Abby =)

8. Shannon says:

I love those little moments like that when we realize God’s blessings. Thanks for sharing and for hosting!

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

9. Thank you for the link up! I am your newest follower and would love a visit when you get a chance!

10. Thanks for hosting Aimee <3

11. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you had a great day!
    KC

12. thanks for hosting. have a great week!

13. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
    -Shelley

14. Thank you so much for hosting Aimee! Have a lovely week! Angie xo

15. Roberta says:

Thanks for hosting this great party! I am a new follower for sure!

16. crystal says:

Thanks for hosting! :-)
    ~Crystal

17. Crystelle says:

Thank you for the fun party!!
    xx Crystelle