Take a Peek Inside – House Tour

February 7, 2014 by 10 Comments

Ready for another Dreamy Dwelling Home Tour!?!  Friday has become one of my favorite days!  I love waking up and looking through a home filled to the brim with inspiration.  I’m in the middle of personalizing my home and these tours give me so many great ideas.  This house is a few blocks from my old rancher.  When I saw it listed, I couldn’t wait to take a peek inside — want to walk through it with me?

Take a Peek Inside - House Tour

White cabinets, pop of color in the island, stainless steel appliances, great backsplash, awesome trim work, fun lighting, and wood floors — everything I want in a kitchen!

Take a Peek Inside - House Tour 2

It’s rare to find a rancher this open and bright!

Take a Peek Inside - House Tour 3

Now that I have a kitchen with room for counter stools, I can’t imagine life without – total ease of life for moms!

Take a Peek Inside - House Tour 4

Chalkboard in the kitchen — I see this in every tour and every weekend I mean to pick a spot and make it happen.  Do you have one in your kitchen!?!

Take a Peek Inside - House Tour 5

I love that this room is neutral, but interesting!  The painted brick and painted beams make this already large family room appear even larger.

Take a Peek Inside - House Tour 6

This is a huge dining room.  Anyone know where that plate holder on the wall is from!?!?  I love it!

Take a Peek Inside - House Tour 7

Take a Peek Inside - House Tour 8

This is such a beautiful space!  I love the view out of all of those windows.  My bed is very similar — what about changing my bedding to something like this for the spring?!

Take a Peek Inside - House Tour 9

Love those shutters and the simplicity of this office.

Love this Bedroom - Cool House Tour

Another bedroom with great windows!  I love the bed and bedding in this room, too.  I will forever have a thing for zigzags (I’ve seen chevron referred to as zigzags more often lately.  Have you?)

I love this house tour!

Such a cool bathroom!

Love this Bedroom - Cool House Tour

Another large room.  This is a great space for the kids to sleep and play.  And you know I love those bookshelves above each bunk!

Love this playroom - Cool House Tour

If you have a little space — why not go wild with the paint and make it a place the kids want to play!!!  I love this room!

Love this Bedroom - Cool House Tour 3

Every time I see a room like this with built in bunks I beg Stud to make me one, too!  Such a perfect use of space!

Cool Barn Door - Love this house tour.

There are so many right things about this room — the barn door, the flooring, the windows, and the furniture, but I can’t stop staring at that view!

Love this Outdoor Living - very cool house tour.

I’m pretty sure the inside of our house would sit vacant with this awesome outdoor family room!

Love this Outdoor Living - very cool house tour. 2

And Pool.  And Trampoline.

Love this Outdoor Living - very cool house tour. 3

Amazing, don’t you think!  What did you love about this house?!  Moving to Texas!?!  Make it your own!   Jeff Anderson is the listing agent — check his site to see more great homes he has listed and to see more pics of this beautiful rancher.

More fabulous House Tours (here).

Linking up atSavvy Southern StyleBetween Naps on the Porch

Comments

10 Responses to “Take a Peek Inside – House Tour”
  1. Diana says:

My favorites were the plate holder…love…..and the kitchen island and the light fixture that was hung over it. I love big pieces even in small rooms, less is more.

2. joyce says:

Wow!!!!beautiful! I agree…window views are so pleasant. I loved the built in bunk beds. Wonder what it’s like trying to change the bedding on that top bed? LOL! All the outdoor living space was beautiful as well. Looked REALLY inviting today considering it is almost 0 degrees here! The neutral decorating was so calming yet inspiring. Thank you for the lovely house tour.

3. What a fantastic house. I love that built in bunk thing as well. Such a beautiful house.

4. I could live there in a heart beat. Gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

5. Woah, holy moly! I don’t even know where to start? Love the bunk beds and the pool and the kitchen and the ceilings and and and. So cool!

6. Suzan says:

I don’t know where to start either !
    But think I’ll start with the dining room – WOW – spectacular – I want that plate holder thing too – what an incredible home !
    XOXO

7. Judy says:

Great home tour. Love it all. I would love for you to come and link this up to my Winter Blues Wednesday party going on right now. Hope to see you there. http://diybydesign.blogspot.com

8. Crystelle says:

Oh my! this house is like a dream come true! I bet you were just pinching yourself as your turned every corner and saw more awesomeness! Pinning!!
    Happy Valentine’s Day :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

9. Trisha says:

I loved the whole place, but, having 4 boys of my own I would say the built in bunk beds was the best. I had two sets of bunk beds set up end to end for years, I would have loved those.

10. Laurie says:

I love the built in bunk beds!!

Thanks for linking up to Tip Me Tuesday linky party this week. {knuckle bumps}

Did you know that I can “lend” your blog posts my Google page rank for better search engine traffic? {fabulous}

If you upload at least 2 images, 2 steps, and blog post URL into your Tip Junkie craft room, you’ll be in business!

{wink} ~ Laurie {a.k.a. the Tip Junkie}