Share Your Creativity Party • Number 104

March 2, 2014 by 18 Comments

Welcome to Share Your Creativity Party • No. 104. What’s new with you!?!  We had our first baseball scrimmage tonight, watching my boys (they’re on the same team again – love that they’re 18 months apart) play was such a blast.  Life is so short, I want to embrace the sweetest moments!  It is so easy for me to succumb to worry…how I look, finances, job security for my hubby, my baby sister and her hubby’s fight against stage 4 brain cancer, my baby girl starting middle school in the fall, my boys fluctuating between having too much and not enough passion, and on and on…

Proverbs 3 Trust @ItsOverflowing

Proverbs 3:5-6 bigger – here

Worry steals joy!  My dad’s words when I was young have never left me, God didn’t create us with a place to hold worry, turn it over to Him or it will consume!  I want to spend this week acknowledging and trusting God to carry the load that is far too BIG for me — I love Proverbs 3:5-6 — Trust!  And now for another favorite part of each week — PARTY TIME — I’m real glad you stopped by to share your amazing creations and ideas!  While you’re here, take a few minutes to check out other projects linked below, you’ll totally be inspired!

………………………………………

Party Details.

• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.

• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.

• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.

• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.

Share Your Creativity Party Button.

ItsOverflowing

Comments

18 Responses to “Share Your Creativity Party • Number 104”
  1. Thanks Aimee for hosting Share Your Creativity. Appreciate joining in. Prayers for all your family and those who care for your Brother in Law.
    Joy

2. What a wonderful verse and reminder that we are not to worry! Thank you for hosting, Aimee. I hope you have a blessed week.

3. Jenna says:

Thank you for the reminder, worry does steal joy…I love that you remember these words from your father so long ago~thank you for the party too! I am going to take inspiration from you today and try not to worry less…

4. Marti says:

Thank you for the party! :)

Marti

5. Diana says:

Sending prayers to your family and thank you for hosting the party!

6. Thanks so much for hosting this week! I love the verse and graphic you chose for this week. So perfect. We serve a mighty and powerful God who is able to do big things! Oh, that we would trust Him to handle things according to His will. Praying for you and your family, for Mark and Anna too. May you feel His big arms around you this week!
    Hugs,
    Nici

7. Sending up lots of prayers for you and your family. Thank you for hosting, Aimee. Hope you have a blessed week!

8. my gosh, I can’t image your sister’s worry. I, too, am a chronic worrier, so I hear ya on all that. thanks for the party. stay serene.

9. Thank you for hosting this great party! :)

10. Such beautiful words your dad shared with you! : ) I have been having such a hard time not worry and just leaving it up to God! Thanks for the encouragement this morning! Have a beautiful week!

11. Deb Hrabik says:

I need that reminder! Thanks so much for sharing,
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

12. Lynne says:

It sure does. I have struggled with this all my life, and watched my mom deal with it as well. I think I am getting marginally better at letting the worry go….I read this phrase in a devotion once, and it really struck home “Lord, deliver me from sinful, painful worry”. I repeat that alot, and it does really help me. Thanks for the beautiful illustration of those verses.

13. Zuni says:

Thank you for hosting, Aimee, and for the gentle reminder of TRUST… ~Zuni

14. Shannon says:

Thanks for the advice on not to worry. I needed that. Also, thanks for hosting each week.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

15. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your week.
    KC

16. Kelly says:

Great party this week! I stayed long after my bedtime. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

17. Crystelle says:

Another inspiring scripture! Good for you!!
    Hoping you have a terrific week…. :)
    xx Crystelle