Under His Wings – Share Your Creativity Party 107

March 29, 2014 by 18 Comments

Welcome to Share Your Creativity Party • No. 107.  Thank you for the outpouring of love, support and prayers!  It means so much to me and my family.  And I’ll continue to be thankful for your sweet notes as I share my house updates — one of the most obvious ways I will notice my mom’s absence here on earth.  I long for the day my mom and I are together again!!!  Mom had a respiratory infection in January, the antibiotics didn’t get rid of the bacteria fully — the infection went dormant in her lungs and without a spleen, when the bacteria spread to her bloodstream, her body couldn’t fight it off.  I am thankful that my hubby got me on a flight so quickly allowing me to say goodbye to her and tell her once more how much I loved her.  Her death was sudden and tragic, but she lived a very full life and I can see now God was preparing me for this moment.  I miss her terribly — I told my hubby just the week before all this happened that my mom was my very favorite person on this earth.  I am thankful that I have no regrets in how I loved my mom and how she loved me.  Thankful for this verse — Under His Wings You Will Find Refuge!

e7ba2e41f28a99fc96ab044b73019b73

>>Psalm 91:4<<

This week I’m sharing a fun quote that gives me peace that passes understanding!  And now it’s — PARTY TIME — I’m real glad you stopped by to share your amazing creations and ideas! While you’re here, take a few minutes to check out other projects linked below, you’ll totally be inspired!

………………………………………

Party Details.

• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.

• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.

• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.

• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.

Share Your Creativity Party Button.

ItsOverflowing

Comments

18 Responses to “Under His Wings – Share Your Creativity Party 107”
  1. I’m so very sad to hear of your loss, Aimee. This must be a terribly difficult time for you. Please know I am thinking of you and praying for you all.

Blessings and deepest sympathy,
    Natasha in Oz

2. Suzan says:

Thanks so much for another great party!
    Hugs
    Suzan

3. Suzan says:

I typed before I read – from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry to hear of your loss –
    and so relieved to know that you were able to say your temporary good-byes here on earth until you’re together again.
    Much love,
    Suzan -

4. I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. I am thankful to hear that you were able to say goodbye to her. Sending hugs and prayers your way.
    -Shelley

5. Jenna says:

I am so sorry for your loss Aimee, your Mother will always be with you. Your faith and attitude are incredible and your sweet children seem to have these same qualities~I will keep your family in my prayers as you face your challenges. My daughter and I are best friends and one of the most special days of my life was when her daughter was born because I know she in turn will share this special bond with her daughter.

6. Denise says:

So Sorry for your loss Aimee. Prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family during this time.

7. I’m praying for you today, Aimee. Your mom was indeed a special lady. I am blessed to have known her.
    Hugs,
    Nici

8. Your family is constantly in my prayers! Have a beautiful week : )

9. Oh, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. It was such a blessing that you were able to see her before she passed.

10. Aimee, I am so sorry about your mom. Thankful she is in heaven but praying for you as you are grieving and missing her so much.

11. Kelly says:

Yet another wonderful party! Thank you! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

12. Saying a prayer for you and your family, Aimee! So glad you’ll get to see your mom again. Take care!

Rachel

13. Deidre says:

Thank you so much for hosting this party have a lovely week ahead!

14. I’m sorry for the loss of your mom. I know this is a very hard time for you and your family. I’ll be thinking of you.
    Thanks for hosting.
    KC

15. FABBY says:

Fun party Aimee Lane! Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful week ahead.
    FABBY

16. You have been in my thoughts and prayers, Aimee!

17. Thanks for the party Aimee! Life to the full! Melissa

18. Thanks for hosting! This is my first time here and I can’t wait to mingle and make new blogging friends.