10,000 Reasons – Share Your Creativity

April 27, 2014 by 27 Comments

Welcome to Share Your Creativity Party • No. 111.  Happy Birthday to Me!  Instagram Pic.  Life is a good mix of highs and lows!  Regardless of the circumstances, singing and worshiping Jesus, calms my soul.  Psalm 92:1 says, ‘It is good to give thanks to The Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High.’  Today, a month after losing my mom, I’m celebrating my birthday and singing a little extra because I am SO in need of strength and hope that only come from Him!  These words by Matt Redman are so fitting, ‘The sun comes up, it’s a new day dawning.  It’s time to sing Your song again.  Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me, let me be singing when the evening comes.  For all Your goodness I will keep on singing.  Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find!’ — love this song!

Ten Thousand Reasons for My Heart to Sing @ItsOverflowing

Print it Here.

And now it’s — PARTY TIME! I’m real glad you stopped by to share your amazing creations and ideas! While you’re here, take a few minutes to check out other projects linked below, you’ll totally be inspired!

………………………………………

Party Details.

• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.

• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.

• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.

• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.

Share Your Creativity Party Button.

ItsOverflowing

Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch

Comments

27 Responses to “10,000 Reasons – Share Your Creativity”
  1. I love that song too, Aimee! Happy Birthday to you, sweet SIL! I hope you have a wonderful day and a year filled with more blessings than your heart can hold! Thanks for the fun party!
    Hugs,
    Nici

2. Thank you Aimee and a very Happy Birthday to you. Thank you for hosting today, a pleasure, always, to join in.
    Joy

3. Happy Happy Birthday! I’m sure this must be a very hard day for you but I hope you enjoy the happiness and joy that these happy days bring.

Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

PS I host a weekly Tuesday Tune link up so if you feel like linking up this post please do!

4. Tabitha says:

Happy Birthday, Aimee! I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve lost your mom. I can’t even imagine how painful that would be. It’s such a bittersweet thing to loose someone who you know is happier and more full of joy than they’ve ever been in this life because they’re meeting Jesus and fellowshipping face to face with Him…but that you can’t ever see or chat with her again this side of heaven. I’m praying for you, Aimee. -Tabitha

• Aimee says:

Tabitha, your words meant so much! Definitely bittersweet! And yes, my mom is restored inside out and loving life to the full!!! Although the absence here on earth is harder than I ever would have imagined it’d be!!! Thank you so much for your prayers!!! XO, Aimee

5. Jane B says:

Happy Birthday Aimee, may your day be blessed with love!

6. Jenna says:

I wish you a very happy birthday Aimee, your strength is an inspiration to all of us~thank you for hosting!

7. Happy Birthday Aimee….may God bless you with all of the joy and happiness your sweet heart can hold! xx
    Thanks for hosting!

• Aimee says:

Thank you Moni!!! I’m so thankful that His Joy and Love is NOT based on earthly circumstances!!! Blessed by my sweet family, for sure (YOU).

XO, Aimee

8. Happy weekend!

Thank you so much for hosting your fun party! Can’t wait to check out everyone’s creativity!

~ Ashley

9. Diana says:

Happy Birthday Aimee! Stay strong and positive, life is short.

10. Thank you so much for the party and Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

11. Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good day for you. Thanks for hosting!
    KC

12. Happy birthday sweet Aimee! I hope you have fun celebrating! I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother but so glad Jesus is your source of comfort. Praying peace and comfort for you!

• Aimee says:

Thanks so much for your sweet birthday wishes and precious prayer!!! And so thankful that I will be with my mom again where there is no more pain, no more sorrow!!! XO, Aimee

13. Crystelle says:

Thanks so much for this fab party and have a terrific week….!! :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

14. Thanks for the party :) Have a great week!

15. Sherry says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee!
    Sherry

16. Shirley says:

Thank you for hosting! I hope you had a great birthday!