Have you ever noticed that certain surfaces in your home are a magnet for clutter and some spaces are notorious for being messy?!? The key to organization is finding solutions that are easy to maintain. Here are some of my favorite Simple Solutions for Organizing…
1. Kitchen Spices DIY Storage spice cabinet allows me to see all of my spices easier.
2. Attach shower curtain rings on a vintage wooden hanger to store scarves.
3. Add hooks to a picture frame without glass or backing to create a jewelry organizer.
3. Repurpose a Tic Tac dispenser as a bobby pin holder.
4. Use a cleaning supply bucket as shoe storage in a child’s closet.
5. Switch a dish drying rack into a coloring station.
6. Store paper children’s books on a bookcase in a magazine holder.
7. Use binder clips to keep cords easy to find on a desk or nightstand.
8. Turn a few mason jars on their side, glue them together, and use to sort writing utensils.
9. Update the look of a golf ball holder, then use it to organize and store thread.
9. Use the inside of an Ottoman as a file cabinet.
10. Store flower clips, hair bows, and headbands in kitchen canisters.
11. Hang items worn often, like tanks and undergarments, on the back of a closet door.
For Winter – Organizing Sweaters
12. Hang household cleaners from a tension rod, under the sink in the bathroom or kitchen.