Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 122. This week, my sister and her three Littles headed back to Kentucky and my three Little B’s enjoyed the highlight of each summer — Gigi and Pa Camp in Lubbock! I’m thankful for God’s perfect timing this summer!!! This week I spent some sweet time with my hubby, enjoyed way more quiet than I knew what to do with, and shed tears that I had been holding back as I needed to be strong for my sister and all of our babies these last couple months. We didn’t spend a week at the beach or even share night after night of fine dining (that wasn’t what either of us needed). It was a week of relaxing and being reminded over and over again — Everyday is a Special Occasion! I want to be a person that celebrates the everyday!!!
• Monday – I recovered my piano bench,
• Tuesday – Stud and I chilled by the pool,
• Wednesday – I did some serious carpet cleaning with my favorite product,
• Thursday – I started painting some stripes in the hallways,
• Friday – I shared a great house tour then rushed to care for a BIG Mess, I’ll share more Monday.
And now it’s — PARTY TIME! I’m real glad you stopped by to share your amazing creations and ideas! While you’re here, take a few minutes to check out other projects linked below, you’ll totally be inspired!
• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.
• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.
• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.
• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.
Share Your Creativity Party Button.
Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch