Casual Chic House Tour

August 22, 2014 by 12 Comments

Ready for another Dreamy Dwelling Home Tour!?!  I love starting Fridays with a spark of inspiration!  This week’s Casual Chic House Tour is a perfect blend of traditional and modern styles.  I think you are going to love it.

Casual Chic House Tour -15

A home with shutters and hardwood floors (the stain on these is my total fave) is my passion.  I love that the beauty in this home doesn’t stop there — amazing quality of furniture and art is found throughout.  Isn’t this family room so chilled!?!

Casual Chic House Tour -12

I am so aware of kitchens right now with my remodel in full swing.  I love the granite, faucet and appliances in this kitchen — it’s timeless!

Casual Chic House Tour -11

I love the table set, the dough bowl, and the mirrors on the wall, but that view beyond is what caught my eye.  The backyard looks so dreamy.

Casual Chic House Tour -10

On the other side of the kitchen is the dining room with a fabulous drum light and a rug similar to my gray Potterybarn rug — LOVE!

Casual Chic House Tour -9

The family room and kitchen breakfast table are both spacious and beautiful.  The living room takes it to another level — isn’t it HUGE and so pretty!  Rugs, furniture, art — it’s all perfect.

Casual Chic House Tour -14

Even the fireplace screen is unique and gorgeous.

Casual Chic House Tour -13

Are you a huge fan of a space that has every square inch utilized!?!?  It’s totally my thing so this little office has me smitten.

Casual Chic House Tour -7

Can you believe how much storage there is!?!

Casual Chic House Tour -5

This extra bedroom is sporting a huge map!  My boys would love something like this on one of the walls in their room.  It’d be a blast to visually track our destinations — 50 states by 18 is our goal!

Casual Chic House Tour -3

Window seat, Wall Collage, Gorgeous Rug, Bamboo Shades and Tons of Storage!?!  This master suite has it all!

Casual Chic House Tour -6

And the nursery is just as amazing.  I absolutely LOVE that chandelier!

Casual Chic House Tour -4

Cooler weather will hopefully return soon — this deck with pergola and plenty of seating is perfect for entertaining!

Casual Chic House Tour -2

Amazing, right!!!  Is this your style!?!  What was your favorite room!?!?

Casual Chic House Tour

More fabulous House Tours (here).

Linking up atSavvy Southern StyleBetween Naps on the Porch

Comments

12 Responses to “Casual Chic House Tour”
  1. Brittany says:

I love all of this!!! It all flows very well and matches together. My favorite room would have to be the kitchen and I am loving that tree in the porch!!!

2. Melanie VDG says:

Do you have any idea how much I look forward to these home tours?! A LOT! Thank you!

3. Melanie VDG says:

What a chic house! Love the rugs, layering, light fixtures and timeless kitchen. Also, I just wanted to make it clear the capitals in the last post were because I meant it in excitement. :) Good luck with your kitchen!

4. MaggieM says:

Great house tour. I have a paint color question….did they use different shades of gray for their interior walls?? I’m in love with the back deck and pergola!

5. Steve @ CountertopsHQ says:

The highlight with this house for me is that backspace for entertaining, I know my family would love to spend time out there. Additionally, I think the granite color goes perfect with the flooring, they blend pretty seamlessly.

6. Leslie says:

my kind of home right there!

7. Leslie says:

btw…I have had the hardest time defining my style and being able to embrace the parts of my home I simply can’t change (budget or bones) I love looking at these home tours because I can find homes that help me (inspire me) to determine my style, my likes, and what I can actually do in our space. love you blog…as always!! So glad to find you a few years ago–you do a great job! really great job!

8. Mindy says:

Such a great blend of traditional, modern and warm! Love your tours : )