Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 125. Yesterday I updated you on my kitchen remodel — it’s gone from bad to worst — yes, the police were called. Thankfully I have sweet friends that invited Little B and I to join them for a night of fun to wrap up summer! You’re never going to believe who we got to meet. Hint: Think Disney! It is so hard to believe my baby girl is starting middle school in just a week. I am reminded more and more how important it is to Enjoy the Little Things.
Little B with Dove Cameron and Ryan McCartan.
Here’s a wrap up of last week’s posts —
• Monday – Kitchen Plan — Rough Draft.
• Tuesday – Easy Way to Paint Perfect Stripes.
• Wednesday – Teacher Gift Idea — Free Printable.
• Thursday – Monogram Wall Art — FOUR Colors
• Friday – Traditional Eclectic House Tour.
• Saturday – Garage Organization and ItsOverflowing Update
And now it’s — PARTY TIME! I’m real glad you stopped by to share your amazing creations and ideas! While you’re here, take a few minutes to check out other projects linked below, you’ll totally be inspired!
• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.
• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.
• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.
• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.
Share Your Creativity Party Button.
Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch