Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 127. My sweeties LOVED their first week back to school. Little B opened her locker on the first try, walked to the lunchroom with one of her besties, and one of her teachers lets her chew gum in class!!! My boys are still obsessed with the fact that we live close enough for them to bike to school with their besties each day. And for the first time in months I had a quiet house. Following a season of loosing two loved ones, hosting my sweet baby sister and her three littles (which was a total blessing, but busy), and a kitchen remodel go CRAZY BAD — time to reflect has been so good for me. This week, I am totally grateful for the blessing of teachers!!! Below is a FREE ‘Grateful Heart’ printable for you — what are you grateful for today!?!
Here’s a wrap up of last week’s posts:
• Monday – Kitchen Countertops Delivered.
• Tuesday – Kitchen Remodel Goes Bad.
• Thursday – My New Professional Range.
• Friday – An Inviting Home Tour — Love!
• Party is open to any project or idea you made or created.
• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.
• Please add the party button to your post — code below.
• And definitely visit a few friends sharing at this weeks party.
Share Your Creativity Party Button.
I love featuring creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.
Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch