Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 124. Stud was out of town all week! Can I just tell you, I am so much more the ‘DIY’ type than the ‘Hire Out’ type! I survived a week of voicing my opinion over and over to the kitchen remodelers, even though I cringe at that sort of thing. Thankfully, the results are really starting to come together with no regrets so far – a TOTAL miracle. I’m thankful God hears my prayers in the crisis AND insignificant moments! This weekend we finally had a few hours without the crew here and so did a little back to school shopping — is it really August!?!? This summer has passed way too fast! Here’s a wrap up of last week’s posts — I usually share daily, but as I mentioned already, it was complete craziness this week! Keep up with the makings of my Dream Kitchen (here).
• Monday – TEN Reasons My Kitchen Needed a Remodel.
• Wednesday – Fabulous DIY Decorating Inspiration — LOVE.
• Friday – A gorgeous Traditional House Tour.
And now it’s — PARTY TIME! I’m real glad you stopped by to share your amazing creations and ideas! While you’re here, take a few minutes to check out other projects linked below, you’ll totally be inspired!
• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.
• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.
• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.
• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.
Share Your Creativity Party Button.
Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch