There Will be Miracles – Linky Party

August 10, 2014 by 12 Comments

Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 124.  Stud was out of town all week!  Can I just tell you, I am so much more the ‘DIY’ type than the ‘Hire Out’ type!  I survived a week of voicing my opinion over and over to the kitchen remodelers, even though I cringe at that sort of thing.  Thankfully, the results are really starting to come together with no regrets so far – a TOTAL miracle.  I’m thankful God hears my prayers in the crisis AND insignificant moments!  This weekend we finally had a few hours without the crew here and so did a little back to school shopping — is it really August!?!?  This summer has passed way too fast!  Here’s a wrap up of last week’s posts — I usually share daily,  but as I mentioned already, it was complete craziness this week!  Keep up with the makings of my Dream Kitchen (here).

• Monday – TEN Reasons My Kitchen Needed a Remodel.

Wednesday –  Fabulous DIY Decorating Inspiration — LOVE.

Friday – A gorgeous Traditional House Tour.

image

There Will be Miracles (here) – 8×10.

And now it’s — PARTY TIME! I’m real glad you stopped by to share your amazing creations and ideas! While you’re here, take a few minutes to check out other projects linked below, you’ll totally be inspired!

………………………………………

Party Details.

• This Party is open to any project or idea you made or created and would like to share this week.

• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.

• Please add the party button to your post — code below– or add a visible linkback to the party so others can be inspired to join the fun.

• I love to feature creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.

Share Your Creativity Party Button.

ItsOverflowing

Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch

Comments

12 Responses to “There Will be Miracles – Linky Party”
  1. Shannon says:

Such a great inspirational quote! I’ve been gone for several weeks, and am glad to be back to the party. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjuntktion.com

2. Thank you for hosting Aimee!

3. Thanks for hosting a fun party. Have a phenomenal weekend.

4. Katie Drane says:

Thanks for hosting Aimee!!

Katie

5. Thanks for hosting Aimee- looking forward to seeing your kitchen when all is said and done :)

6. valarie says:

Thank you for the print Aimee! My nephew is just coming out of a coma today and I can’t wait to send his mother the print framed. You are a blessing everyday I open my email!

• Aimee says:

Just wanted to send you a note and let you know I’m celebrating with you!!! Your update brought tears to my eyes!!! Tight hugs to your precious nephew!!! Saying a prayer for full restoration!!! XO, Aimee

7. Many thanks for another fun party. Have a great week!

Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

8. Jenna says:

Thank you Aimee for an always special Sunday~

9. I’m looking forward to seeing your kitchen and how it is progressing. Just got back from our 5 week road trip…geez…so much mail, luandry, undone blog work, etc. On to Girl Scout camp this week. Someday I will get caught up.
    Thanks for hosting!
    KC

10. Lolly Jane says:

Miss Aimee! It’s been fun getting caught up on your blog. You are a busy lady with your house renovations. I need to call you to get caught up! Miss you!
    xoxox