Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 128. This summer my boys agreed to pass on their offer to be placed on All Star teams. The end of Spring all the way through Summer was pure craziness; we couldn’t seem to make playing baseball through the summer work. Fall is a couple weeks from being official, but in our world it is already in full swing! We are making up for the lack of ball games this summer. Both boys are on different select teams and Little B made it on her Middle School’s drill team (and continues to dance at her regular studio). Add in homework, friends, church — BUSY! Some folks are charmed by busyness, but not this girl. All these activities leave me longing for more time spent in Our Happy Home! I was recently recommended, Crazy Busy: A (Mercifully) Short Book About a (Really) Big Problem by Kevin DeYoung. Have you read it yet!?! It’s so hard to weed through the endless “great” activities and focus on the true essentials!!!
Here’s a wrap up of last week’s posts:
• Monday – Gather Vignette & 20+ Free Prints.
• Tuesday – Organizing My Bathroom Drawer.
• Thursday – 20+ Ideas for Decorating Your Home.
• Friday – Sweet Retreat House Tour — Love.
• Party is open to any project or idea you made or created.
• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.
• Please add the party button to your post — code below.
• And definitely visit a few friends sharing at this weeks party.
Share Your Creativity Party Button.
I love featuring creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.
Linking up at: Savvy Southern Style, Between Naps on the Porch