Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 139. Happy Thanksgiving Printable — Free!!! Happy Thanksgiving Friends! This year has had challenges that still make my heart ache regularly, but through the losses, I have continued to be reminded that He truly is the Giver of Life and the Provider of all my Needs! After getting my hair done on the square this week, I did a little window shopping. Each store I visited I saw moms and daughters together getting in the holiday spirit. Just as I was about to loose it in an ugly cry, I was touched by the quote below. I needed to be reminded of the precious gifts I have in my sweet hubby, kids, sisters, friends…and the love of my mother lives on and will impact me forever! If you need prayers sweet friend, feel free to send me a line, I’d be honored to pray for you! Print this quote and enjoy the creative projects and inspiration ideas below!!!
Here’s a wrap up of last week’s posts:
• Monday – Cookies and Milk for Santa Printable
• Tuesday – 2013 Christmas House Tour
• Wednesday – Christmas House Tour
• Friday – Beautiful Custom House Tour — LOVE it!
• Blast from the Past – A Month of Elf on the Shelf
• Party is open to any project or idea you made or created.
• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.
• Please add the party button to your post — code below.
• And definitely visit a few friends sharing at this weeks party.
Share Your Creativity Party Button.
I love featuring creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.