Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 138. It’s Time for Mistletoe and Holly Printable — Free!!! I totally love Thanksgiving and for the most part I have resisted temptations everywhere to move past the season of thankfulness. In the car with my sweeties this morning, as we drove down Main Street I couldn’t help it, I tuned into Christmas Music. Santa’s Elves were working hard to set up the Christmas Capital of Texas and it was just too exciting!!! Have you held true to Thanksgiving!?! What are your Thanksgiving plans!?! With the weather as cold as it has been for a week now, it really is starting to look like It’s Time for Mistletoe and Holly!!! I have three little sweeties that are hoping the weather forecast for snow tomorrow is right on!!! Do you have snow!?! Feel free to print this print and enjoy the creative projects and inspiration ideas below!!!
Here’s a wrap up of last week’s posts:
• Tuesday – Anthropologie Table Runner
• Wednesday – Nate Berkus Home Decor Fabric
• Friday – Elegant Modern House Tour — LOVE it!
• Blast from the Past – A Month of Elf on the Shelf
• Party is open to any project or idea you made or created.
• Please do not link to etsy shops or to a giveaway.
• Please add the party button to your post — code below.
• And definitely visit a few friends sharing at this weeks party.
Share Your Creativity Party Button.
I love featuring creative projects – by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to your site.