Making DIY cat toys is a fun and rewarding way to enrich your cat’s life while also tapping into your crafty side. These homemade cat toys not only provide endless entertainment for your furry friend but also strengthen the bond between you and your pet. With 25 unique DIY cat toy ideas, you’re sure to find projects that suit your crafting level and your cat’s interests. From simple designs to more inventive creations, each toy promises hours of play for your beloved feline.
The process of making DIY cat toys offers a personalized touch that store-bought options can’t match. Whether you’re crafting a feather wand, a stuffed mouse, or an interactive puzzle, you’ll find satisfaction in seeing your cat enjoy something made with love. Moreover, these DIY cat toys can be a sustainable and cost-effective way to keep your cat entertained. Ready to get started? Let’s dive into the specifics of crafting your first toy and ensuring it’s safe and enjoyable for your cat.
Why Make Homemade DIY Cat Toys?
Making homemade DIY cat toys has numerous benefits for both you and your feline companions. Here’s why you might consider getting crafty for your kitty:
- Cost-Effective: Commercial cat toys can quickly add up in cost, especially when your curious cat may lose interest in them swiftly. Making toys at home can save you money while still providing a variety of play options.
- Personalized Fun: You know your cat’s preferences better than anyone. Whether they love chasing feathers or batting at strings, you can customize toys to cater to their favorite activities, making playtime more enjoyable.
- Safety First: By choosing the materials yourself, you can ensure that the toys are safe and non-toxic for your pets, avoiding the risk of harmful substances found in some store-bought toys.
- Eco-Friendly Choice: Repurposing household items like old T-shirts, paper towel rolls, or fabric scraps not only gives these materials a second life but also reduces waste, making DIY toys an environmentally friendly option.
- Strengthen Bonds: The act of playing with toys you’ve made can strengthen the bond between you and your cat. Your pet will appreciate the personal scent and effort in their new playthings.
- Mental Stimulation: Homemade toys can provide essential mental stimulation, keeping your cat’s mind sharp and engaged, which is especially important for indoor cats.
- Physical Exercise: Engaging toys encourage physical activity, helping to keep your cat fit and healthy by promoting exercise through play.
By making homemade cat toys, you not only enrich your cat’s life but also tailor the play experience to their unique personality and needs, fostering a happy and stimulating environment for your beloved pet.
How to Make a Simple and Fun DIY Cat Toy: The Feather Wand
Cats are playful and curious creatures who love to chase, pounce, and leap at anything that moves. Making a feather wand toy can provide endless fun for both you and your cat, stimulating their natural hunting instincts and keeping them physically active. Let’s dive into a step-by-step guide on how to make this easy, budget-friendly cat toy.
Gathering Your Materials
Before we start crafting, you’ll need to gather a few basic supplies. Most of these items can be found around the house or at your local craft store:
- A wooden dowel (about 12-18 inches long)
- Strong string or fishing line (about 24 inches long)
- A mix of colorful feathers
- Small bells (optional)
- Hot glue gun (or strong craft glue)
Crafting Your Feather Wand
Attaching the String to the Dowel
- Secure the String: Start by tying one end of the string tightly around one end of the wooden dowel. Make sure it’s secure to prevent it from coming off during play. A double knot should do the trick.
- Add Bells for Extra Fun (Optional): If you’re using bells, thread a couple onto the string and tie a knot above them to keep them in place. They’ll add a nice jingle that’s likely to further pique your cat’s interest.
Preparing the Feathers
- Choose Your Feathers: Select a few feathers to make a bunch that’s visually appealing and big enough to catch your cat’s eye. You can mix and match colors and sizes for variety.
- Attach Feathers to the String: Using the hot glue gun, carefully attach the quill ends of your chosen feathers to the unknotted end of the string. Apply a small amount of glue to each quill and press it against the string until it sets. If you’re using craft glue, you may need to hold it in place a bit longer to ensure it sticks well.
- Secure Everything: Once the glue has dried and your feathers are securely attached, give your feather wand a few gentle tugs to ensure everything is tightly in place. This step is crucial to make sure the toy is safe for your cat to play with.
- Introduce the Toy to Your Cat: It’s playtime! Gently wave, twitch, and drag the feather wand to mimic the movements of prey. This should instantly grab your cat’s attention and entice them to chase and pounce.
Safety Tips and Maintenance
- Supervised Play: Always supervise your cat when they’re playing with the feather wand to prevent any accidents or ingestion of the materials.
- Regular Inspection: Before each play session, inspect the toy for any wear and tear. If the string frays or the feathers come loose, it’s time to make repairs or make a new toy.
- Storage: Keep the feather wand out of reach when not in use to ensure it lasts longer and to prevent your cat from chewing on it unsupervised.
Making a DIY feather wand toy is not only a fun project, but it also enriches your cat’s life by providing them with a stimulating and interactive play experience. Plus, the time spent playing together can help strengthen the bond between you and your furry friend. Enjoy crafting and playing!
DIY Cat Toys FAQs
Find answers to all your DIY cat toys questions. Discover easy, creative ideas for making toys your feline friend will love.
What materials do I need to make homemade cat toys?
To make homemade cat toys, you typically need materials such as:
- Scrap fabric or felt
- Yarn or string
- Hot glue gun or needle and thread
These materials can usually be found around your home or purchased inexpensively at craft stores.
Are homemade cat toys safe for my cat?
Homemade cat toys are generally safe for cats as long as you:
- Avoid using small parts that can be swallowed
- Ensure there are no sharp edges
- Regularly inspect toys for wear and tear
- Supervise your cat during playtime
Always prioritize your cat’s safety by using non-toxic materials and keeping a close eye on how they interact with the toys.
Can I use catnip in all the toys I make?
Yes, you can use catnip in most of the toys you make, especially if you know your cat enjoys it. However, not all cats are affected by catnip. For those cats, consider using alternatives like silver vine or valerian root to entice them.
How often should I replace homemade cat toys?
It’s a good idea to replace or repair homemade cat toys when they show signs of wear and tear. Damaged toys can pose choking hazards or cause other injuries. Regularly inspect the toys and either fix them or make new ones as needed.
Can making DIY cat toys really help my cat’s behavior?
Yes, DIY cat toys can positively affect your cat’s behavior by:
- Providing mental stimulation
- Reducing boredom and anxiety
- Encouraging physical exercise
- Satisfying their hunting instincts
Playing with toys can also strengthen the bond between you and your cat.
How do I make a simple DIY cat toy?
A simple DIY cat toy can be made by tying a few feathers to the end of a string and then attaching the string to a stick. This creates a fun and interactive toy that mimics the movement of prey, encouraging your cat to chase and pounce.
Are there any eco-friendly options for DIY cat toys?
Yes, making DIY cat toys is an eco-friendly option itself, as you can repurpose and recycle household items like old T-shirts, socks, or paper rolls. This not only reduces waste but also gives a second life to materials that might otherwise be thrown away.
Can making cat toys at home save me money?
Absolutely! Making cat toys at home can save you a significant amount of money compared to purchasing toys from the store. Homemade toys can be just as enjoyable for your cat, and the materials can often be found around your house or bought inexpensively.
How to Entertain Your Feline Friend with These DIY Cat Toys
DIY cat toys offer a fun and cost-effective way to keep your furry friend entertained while tapping into their natural instincts. From easy-to-make options to more creative endeavors, here’s a compilation of fantastic DIY cat toys you can make at home:
- Cardboard Catscraper: Utilize cardboard to construct a towering scratch post that satisfies your cat’s clawing instinct.
- Cat Dancer Toy: A simple and interactive toy made from wire and cardboard bits to stimulate your cat’s hunting and jumping instincts.
- Toilet Roll Toys: Transform toilet paper rolls into enticing toys through folding and cutting.
- Wiggle Wand Toy: A captivating wand with strings or feathers at the end for your cat to chase.
- Catnip Pillow: Small fabric pillows filled with catnip to drive your kitty wild.
- DIY Cat Tent: Upcycle a T-shirt and wire hangers into a cozy retreat for your cat.
- Cat Puzzle Toy: Make puzzles using old containers to hide treats in, stimulating your cat’s brain.
- Feather Fascinator: Attach feathers to a stick or old toy to rejuvenate your cat’s interest.
- Scratch Pad: Assemble a homemade scratching pad using layers of cardboard.
- Cat Fishing Pole: Mimic the thrill of hunting with a homemade fishing pole toy.
- Wine Cork Cat Toy: Recycle old wine corks into lightweight toys that are perfect for batting around.
- Balls: Craft lightweight balls from various household items for your cat to chase.
- Cardboard Boxes: Sometimes, a simple box is all it takes to keep a cat entertained for hours.
- Cat Scratching Post: A more involved project that provides a designated scratching area.
- Cat Wand: Similar to the fishing pole, but with varied textures for the string and embellishments.
- Felt Mouse Toy: Sew small mice out of felt; these can be infused with catnip as well.
- Natural Cat Toys: Use natural materials like sticks, leaves, or feathers to appeal to your cat’s senses.
- Ultimate Kitty Puzzle: Combine several puzzle elements into one mega toy to keep your cat engaged.
- Feather Toy: Easy-to-make toy that uses feathers to get your cat jumping and swatting.
- Pom Poms: Bright, soft, and bouncy, perfect for cats to bat around.
- Cat Scratch Door Hanger: Protect your doors and keep your cat’s claws healthy with a homemade door hanger.
- Catnip Bubbles: Mix catnip oil in with bubble solution for a fun and interactive playtime.
- DIY Fork Pom Poms: Use a fork to make tiny pom poms that are ideal for cat play.
- Cat Tent: Another take on the DIY tent, providing a snug hideaway for your pet.
These DIY cat toys not only enrich your cat’s life but also forge a deeper bond between you and your pet as you engage in interactive play. So, put on your crafting hat and start making memorable and enjoyable toys that your cat will undoubtedly love!
25 Homemade DIY Cat Toys
Discover 25 fun and easy DIY cat toys to keep your feline friend entertained for hours. From simple crafts to creative projects, make playtime perfect!
1. Cool DIY Conversation Heart Cat Toy
Make charming DIY conversation heart pet toys with this simple guide from A Beautiful Mess. Perfect for Valentine’s Day, these handmade gifts show your furry friends just how much they’re loved. You’ll need pastel-colored felt, iron-on letters, and a few other supplies to craft a personalized toy for your pet.
Whether it’s filled with catnip for feline fun or made just for fetching, your pet will adore the thought and care put into their new plaything. Follow the steps for an engaging crafting session and a joyful pet!
2. Homemade Felt Macaron Cat Toys
Club Crafted introduces a charming DIY project for cat owners who want to share their love of French macarons with their feline friends. These hand-sewn macaron cat toys are not only a joy for pets but also a fun craft activity. Made with pastel and contrasting felt, and filled with catnip and stuffing, these toys promise durability against playful paws. The guide is easy to follow, with clear steps that make the sewing process enjoyable alongside your favorite movie or podcast. Make a set of these colorful, long-lasting toys and watch your cats indulge in hours of entertainment.
3. How to Build a Cat Play Gym
Build a playful haven for your feline friend with Charleston Crafted‘s DIY cat play gym guide. This step-by-step tutorial shows you how to assemble a charming and sturdy play area using simple materials like wood, dowels, rope, and ribbons. Not only does this project offer a personalized touch to your pet’s playtime, but it’s also designed for easy storage and appealing aesthetics. Engage your cat with this homemade gym that promises to keep them entertained and active. With clear instructions and a focus on creativity, your cat’s new favorite spot is just a crafting session away.
4. Quick and Easy DIY T-Shirt Cat Toy
Make a charming plaything for your feline friend with this simple DIY T-shirt cat toy guide. Repurpose old, colorful T-shirts by cutting them into strips and knotting them together to craft a delightful toy that’s perfect for your cat or small dog. Gather a pair of scissors, a few tees, and get creative with your hands!
This easy-to-follow project not only gives a second life to your wardrobe but also brings joy to your pet. For budget-friendly supplies, look out for local store sales where you can snag T-shirts at a fraction of the cost. Get started and enjoy making a unique toy that your furry companion will love. Muslin and Merlot
5. How to Make a Felt Mouse Cat Toy
Design a charming felt mouse cat toy with guidance from Lia Griffith. This DIY project is perfect for cat owners looking to craft a unique and playful gift for their furry companions. The process is straightforward, requiring wool felt, embroidery thread, catnip, stuffing, and twine for the tail.
Utilize the downloadable pattern and follow the step-by-step tutorial to assemble this adorable toy. Not only is it a fun activity, but your cat will surely enjoy hours of entertainment with their new handmade plaything. Engage in this crafting experience and spoil your pet with a toy made with love.
6. Making a Pom-Pom Cat Wand
Discover how to craft homemade toys that will keep your pets entertained for hours! At Think.Make.Share., we learn from Hallmark designer Susan C. and her colleagues who combined their love for their furry friends with their passion for DIY projects. From cuddly octopuses and squeaky caterpillars for dogs to jiggly jellyfish and pom-pom wands for cats, these unique creations are sure to bring joy to your pet’s playtime.
The blog provides step-by-step instructions and necessary supplies, making it simple to make safe and engaging toys for your beloved companions. Get ready to spoil your pets with fun, handcrafted toys that are as enjoyable to make as they are for your pets to play with!
7. Handmade Feather Cat Toy
Delight your feline friend with a handmade feather cat toy, following a simple guide from Martha Stewart. Crafting this playful item involves cutting wool felt into feather shapes, pressing a central crease, and attaching them to a satin cord with a charming jingle bell.
The process is straightforward, making it an ideal project for crafters who enjoy making pet accessories. With easy-to-follow instructions, you can produce a durable and engaging toy that will keep your cat entertained for hours. Visit Martha Stewart for the full tutorial and watch your cat leap and pounce with joy.
8. Adorable DIY Ribbon Cat Toy
Make a playful and engaging environment for your feline friend with a homemade ribbon cat toy. Bowdabra‘s DIY project is a simple and cost-effective way to provide your pet with hours of entertainment. With just a yardstick, some ribbons, feathers, and basic tools, you can craft a toy that appeals to your cat’s natural hunting instincts.
Ideal for interactive play, this ribbon cat toy is perfect for keeping your cat active and stimulated. Follow our easy-to-understand instructions to assemble a toy that’s sure to become your cat’s new favorite. Plus, it’s a great way to upcycle materials and add a personal touch to your pet’s playtime.
9. Make a Fishing Pole Cat Toy – Step by Step
Make a charming fishing pole cat toy with ease using Lia Griffith‘s step-by-step guide. Dive into crafting with simple tools like craft scissors, a low-temp hot glue gun, and an embroidery needle. Use wool blend felt, matching embroidery floss, and a wooden dowel to bring your toy to life.
Paint and a cotton clothesline add the finishing touches, while catnip or stuffie puff will entice your feline friends. Perfect for hand-stitching novices, this project offers a fun way to practice skills like blanket stitching and French knots. Fill your toy with catnip or opt for poly-fill if your cat prefers. Lia Griffith provides a full tutorial for members, ensuring delightful playtime for your pet.
10. Cutest DIY Little Feather Cat Toy
Making a feather cat toy is a fun and engaging project that cat owners can easily undertake at home. With simple supplies like a wood dowel, feathers, small bells, string, and glue, you can craft a playful toy that will keep your feline friend entertained for hours. Adding personal touches with paint or washi tape can make the toy even more unique.
Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom by Jamie Sanders offers a clear, step-by-step guide to making this DIY cat toy. It’s a perfect activity for families to enjoy together, resulting in a handmade toy that’s sure to become your cat’s new favorite. Plus, it’s an excellent opportunity to bond with your pet while encouraging their natural hunting instincts.
11. How to Make a Cat Toys Form Cotton Precuts
Make charming DIY cat toys using cotton precuts with guidance from Joybilee Farm. These homemade playthings, infused with irresistible catnip, promise to captivate your feline friends and enrich their indoor environment. Crafting these toys is a breeze and requires only basic sewing skills.
In a matter of minutes, you can produce a delightful toy that offers both amusement and comfort to your pet. Perfect for gifting or simply showing your cat some extra love, these catnip mice are a delightful addition to any cat’s toy collection. With clear instructions and a simple materials list, you’ll find joy in making these endearing cat toys that help prevent boredom and encourage playful behavior.
12. Make Your Own Cheap Cat Toys
Crafting homemade cat toys is a fun and economical way to engage your playful feline. The Links Site provides a step-by-step guide on how to make enticing toys using simple materials like wine corks, wool, and everyday tools. With a focus on practicality and ease, these DIY toys promise to keep your cat entertained without breaking the bank. By repurposing items you likely have at home, you can quickly whip up a tasseled cork toy or a dangling chase toy that will capture your cat’s interest. Emphasize safety and supervision during play to ensure a delightful experience for your furry friend.
13. Beautiful DIY Junk Food Cat Toy
Discover how to spoil your feline friends with homemade junk food-themed cat toys! Laura Gummerman at A Beautiful Mess shares an engaging and easy-to-follow DIY guide for crafting playful felt toys that resemble tasty treats. Learn to make cheeseburgers, tacos, and donuts with simple supplies like colored felt, embroidery thread, and catnip.
Perfect for pet owners wanting to give their cats unique and economical playthings, this tutorial is sure to inspire a fun crafting session and hours of entertainment for your kitty companions. Get ready to cut, sew, and stuff your way to a delightful toy collection that any cat would love.
14. Beginner’s Guide to Make a Fish Cat Toy
Make an engaging DIY Fish Cat Toy for your feline friends with guidance from Saltwater Daughters. This step-by-step tutorial ensures your pets get the exercise they need while keeping environmental impact in mind. Using simple materials like a wooden dowel, t-shirt yarn, and felt, you can craft a sustainable and adorable fish-shaped toy. It’s an affordable project that repurposes household items, perfect for pet owners who value eco-friendly solutions. Follow this instructive guide to make playtime more fun and responsible.
15. Homemade Kit Tea Catnip Cat Toys
Looking to pamper your feline friend with a handmade toy? SewLicious Home Decor presents a fun and engaging DIY project: Kit-Tea Catnip Cat Toys. These adorable teabag-shaped toys are perfect for cats who adore catnip. With a simple guide, you can craft a playful toy filled with irresistible catnip and soft poly-fil.
The process involves cutting fabric, sewing, and adding a touch of felt for that authentic teabag look. Not only do these Kit-Tea toys provide endless entertainment for your kitty, but they also offer a satisfying project for craft lovers. Keep your cats engaged and happy with these homemade delights, and ensure a fresh supply of fun by storing the catnip properly or even growing your own.
16. Making a Felt Sushi Cat Toy
Make your own felt sushi cat toy with Lia Griffith‘s engaging tutorial. Perfect for crafters who enjoy sewing, this project transforms simple felt into adorable play food or a delightful catnip-filled toy for your feline friend. The step-by-step guide is easy to follow, making it accessible for anyone with basic sewing skills.
Find your materials at local craft stores and fill your creation with either catnip for a purrfect pet toy or poly-fill for a child’s plaything. Customize it further by attaching it to a string and dowel for interactive play. Join the Lia Griffith membership for full access to this charming craft and more, and get crafting today!
17. DIY Menswear Mouse Toy for Cat
Make an adorable Menswear Mouse Toy for your feline friend with this easy-to-follow guide from Martha Stewart. Dive into your crafting skills by transforming suiting and shirting fabric into a playful cat toy. Start by printing the provided pattern pieces and cutting the fabric accordingly.
Stitch a colorful tail, and then sew the body pieces together. After turning the body right side out and stuffing it, add the tail and hand-stitch the ears into place. Finally, give your mouse personality with embroidered eyes and a nose. Your kitty will love batting around this stylish, homemade toy.
18. Making Your Own Wooden Dowel Cat Toy
Make a fun and engaging playtime for your cat with a DIY Cat Toy, courtesy of Amy Latta Creations. This simple craft project transforms everyday items like a wooden dowel, shoelaces, and jingle bells into an irresistible plaything for your furry friend. Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to construct a toy that can withstand the playful antics of even the most energetic kittens. Plus, learn about the benefits of Cat’s Pride® Fresh & Light Ultimate Care® litter, which promises low dust, minimal tracking, and powerful odor control. Give your cat the gift of play and comfort today!
19. Empty Paper Towel Rolls Cat Toys
Make fun and interactive toys for your feline friends with a simple DIY project from The Samantha Show– A Cleveland Life + Style Blog. Transform empty paper towel rolls into playful cat toys using everyday materials like feathers, pom-poms, and straws.
This easy and engaging tutorial offers step-by-step instructions for crafting unique playthings that will keep your cats entertained and active. Perfect for cat owners who want to provide their pets with some homemade joy, these toys are not only cost-effective but also a great way to recycle household items. Get creative and enjoy some quality playtime with your furry companions!
20. Simple DIY Cat Condo From a Stool
Making a cat tree for your feline friend doesn’t have to be daunting, even in a small apartment. Diana Rambles offers a clever and straightforward solution with a DIY Cat Condo that transforms an old stool into a multi-functional cat haven. This project includes a comfortable hammock, a built-in scratching post, and engaging toys, all without taking up much space.
The instructions are clear, requiring basic supplies like a stool, padding, cat-friendly fabric, and a few tools such as a hot glue gun and a staple gun. It’s an engaging way to provide your cat with a cozy spot to play and rest, and at an estimated cost of just $15, it’s budget-friendly too. Get creative and give your cat a unique gift that also doubles as a conversation piece in your home.
21. Easy Steps to Make a Cat Jungle Gym
Transform your cat’s playtime into an adventure with BuzzFeed‘s guide to making a cat jungle gym that will send your feline friend to cloud nine. This instructive piece provides a step-by-step approach to crafting a playful paradise that will keep your kitty engaged and entertained.
With clear, easy-to-understand instructions, cat owners can confidently build a safe and fun environment for their pets. Elevate your cat’s daily routine with this engaging and helpful guide, ensuring a happy and active companion in your home.
22. Make a Cat Tree Using a Real Tree
Calling all cat enthusiasts! If you have a feline friend who loves to climb and explore, crafting a DIY cat tree using real branches is a fantastic project that can bring a piece of the outdoors into your home. By Brittany Goldwyn‘s detailed guide offers a step-by-step tutorial on making a stunning, naturalistic play area for your cat.
With her insightful instructions, you’ll learn how to select the right branches, prepare and finish them for safe use, and construct a sturdy base and platforms. The end result is not only a functional space for your cat to enjoy but also an attractive piece of home decor. Get ready to transform your living space into a cat paradise with a touch of nature’s charm!
23. Pretty DIY Natural Cat Toys
Begin engaging playtime for your feline friend with a DIY project from Prodigal Pieces. Larissa guides you through crafting natural cat toys that are safe, healthy, and a joy for your pet. With simple materials like papier-mâché shapes, craft glue, and catnip, you can design an assortment of toys like carrots, lemons, and pears.
Perfect for gifting or keeping your kitty entertained, these easy-to-make toys ensure a toxic-free environment for your beloved cat. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and in no time, your cat will be pouncing on these homemade delights.
24. Easy-Peasy Old Baby Socks Cat Toys
Transform old baby socks into playful cat toys with a simple DIY guide from Crayons & Cravings. Learn how to craft engaging playthings for your feline friends using just a few household items. Follow our easy steps to stuff, tie, and trim socks into purr-fect toys that will entertain your pets or bring joy to shelter cats. By choosing Cat’s Pride litter, you also contribute to the Litter for Good initiative, supporting animal shelters with every purchase. Get creative, help cats in need, and ensure your pet’s happiness with these homemade cat toys.
25. How to Make a Hanging Cat Scratcher
Transform an old, dull cheese grater into a charming DIY cat scratcher with this creative upcycling idea from Sadie Seasongoods. If you have a vintage grater at home, you can easily repurpose it into an engaging and safe toy for your feline friend. Cover the grater with sturdy canvas to make a soft base, then wrap it with sisal rope, a material cats adore for scratching.
No need for permanent alterations; your antique remains intact beneath the fabric. Not only does this project provide a unique scratching spot for your cat, but it also adds a touch of whimsy to your home decor. Give your pet a new favorite hangout spot and enjoy the satisfaction of crafting a functional, upcycled item.
In conclusion, making homemade DIY cat toys is not just a way to pass the time; it’s an act of love and care for your feline companions. This guide provided you with 25 creative and simple ideas to get started on this joyful crafting journey. Each of these toys, from the engaging feather wand to eco-friendly puzzles, is designed to keep your cat entertained, active, and mentally stimulated.
Remember, the time and effort you invest in making these toys can significantly enhance your cat’s quality of life and strengthen your bond. So why wait? Grab your crafting supplies and start making your own DIY cat toys today—your furry friend will thank you!
DIY Cat Projects You Can Make At Home
- 22 DIY Cat Tree Plans To Build For Your Feline Friend
- 10 Best DIY Cat Wheel Plans
- 20 DIY Cat Bed Ideas To Give Your Cat A Comfy Sleep
- 10 DIY Outdoor Cat House Ideas To Build Cheaply
- 14 Best DIY Cat Shelves To Build for Your Feline Friend
- 20 Free DIY Cat House Plans
- 15 Best Outdoor Cat Tree Ideas and Plans
- 10 DIY Cat Wheelchair Ideas For Disabled Cats
- 20 DIY Cardboard Cat House Ideas
- 14 Free Crochet Cat Bed Patterns
- 15 Best DIY Cat Scratching Post Plans
- 20 Free DIY Cat Tree House Plans
- 30 Free DIY Catio Plans and Ideas
- 7 Easy DIY Cat Fountain Ideas
- 30 Best DIY Outdoor Cat House Plans