Mason Jar Teacher Gifts (Free Printable)

August 3, 2012 by 22 Comments

I showed you my cute mason jar teacher gifts, earlier!  I also made, ‘I’m going to be ONE SMART COOKIE with you as my TEACHER’ printables.  I’ve included a link to the printable below, in case you’re looking for a ‘back to school’ teacher gift for your child’s teacher, as well.

Back to school is quickly approaching and we have started preparing!  I’ve bought school uniforms and my sweet B’s have tried them all on (some with a little extra coaxing).  School supplies are loaded into their new backpacks!  My sweeties are excited to meet their new teacher at their new school!  So excited, they’ve been working on a little something!

Mason Jar Teacher Gift

Sometimes the easiest way to transition to a new setting is with a gift in hand for that first moment of introductions.

We filled a large mason jar (32 ounces) with our favorite cookies and covered the lid with a cute and colorful cupcake liner.  We put a punch in the printable and tied it around the mason jar with a pretty ribbon.  The countdown is on!

Have your kids started back to school already?  Are you getting to that point in summer where everyone in the house is kinda ready or are you savoring each precious moment and hoping that summer never comes to an end?  Have you spent the summer in the pool?  What vacations have you taken this summer!?  I want all the scoop!!!

Link to One Smart Cookie Teacher Tags Free Printable

Morning Checklist for School Kids

Comments

22 Responses to “Mason Jar Teacher Gifts (Free Printable)”
  1. Reecea says:

Love your smart cookie teacher gift post. How clever! Saw your link on The Gunny Sack:)

2. Trina says:

Hi Aimee!! Adorable cookie treat for the teachers. I just adore you and your precious family! As you know I’ve been following your sweet blog for 6 or 7 years now and I remember your previous posts about your heartfelt decision to begin your homeschool journey. It is so awesome to travel your journey with you. I know no decision is ever made lightly and I know God will honor yours and Stud’s decisions. I am beginning a new journey as my oldest will attend a 2 day preschool program this year and I am a little apprehensive as he has always been in my care, I know he will flourish and do great, but I too will be seeing other mommy friends with littles at home still that week too with my littles. And I will for sure be using this printable and cookie idea for his sweet preschool teachers. Hugs to you! Praying for you all as you transition to a new life stage.
    xoxo
    Trina

3. Danielle says:

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know I featured you on Blissful and Domestic today. Stop by and check it out:>

4. Christie says:

This is such a sweet idea. We go back to school Tuesday and I think my daughters teacher might be getting one of these!

5. Mallory says:

I know this is an old post, but maybe you’ll still see it. Do you have an editable version of the tag? I’m wanting to put a picture of my son and his teacher on the tag, but there’s not space above or below for it.

6. MrsW says:

I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you used a wide mouth mason jar or a regular one? Thanks!

• Aimee says:

Hi Mrs. W. I used the larger size mason jar to gift these cookies. I added a picture of my little girl cutting out the little label to hopefully give you a better idea of size. XO, Aimee