Mason Jar Teacher Gifts (Free Printable)

August 3, 2012 by 24 Comments

I showed you my cute mason jar teacher gifts, earlier!  I also made, ‘I’m going to be ONE SMART COOKIE with you as my TEACHER’ printables.  I’ve included a link to the printable below, in case you’re looking for a ‘back to school’ teacher gift for your child’s teacher, as well.

Back to school is quickly approaching and we have started preparing!  I’ve bought school uniforms and my sweet B’s have tried them all on (some with a little extra coaxing).  School supplies are loaded into their new backpacks!  My sweeties are excited to meet their new teacher at their new school!  So excited, they’ve been working on a little something!

Mason Jar Teacher Gift

Sometimes the easiest way to transition to a new setting is with a gift in hand for that first moment of introductions.

We filled a large mason jar (32 ounces) with our favorite cookies and covered the lid with a cute and colorful cupcake liner.  We put a punch in the printable and tied it around the mason jar with a pretty ribbon.  The countdown is on!

Have your kids started back to school already?  Are you getting to that point in summer where everyone in the house is kinda ready or are you savoring each precious moment and hoping that summer never comes to an end?  Have you spent the summer in the pool?  What vacations have you taken this summer!?  I want all the scoop!!!

Link to One Smart Cookie Teacher Tags Free Printable

Morning Checklist for School Kids

Comments

24 Responses to “Mason Jar Teacher Gifts (Free Printable)”
  1. The Witch's Kitchen says:

In our house everyone is all giggly about the upcoming school year. We walk into any store…..Target, WalMart, whatever….and we get all giddy as we walk but the school supplies.

BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ANYMORE! My baby graduated in June. I can’t tell you how good it feels to know that I don’t have to fill out the same information on 30 different forms and sign my name & life away on permission slip after permission slip that gives them permission to go to the bathroom or walk across the hall. (That’s a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean)

No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks!

Have fun!

2. What a great idea!

However, I couldn’t help laugh at the first comment!! We too are DONE, and we are THRILLLED!! Our youngest starts college in 2 weeks, and could NOT be more excited.

3. So cute!

I am now following you on Pinterest.

I also wanted to invite you to my blog. I just began a new linky party entitled “Friday’s Favorite Pin” where you link up your favorite pin of the week. And yes, it can be your own creation.

Have a lovely weekend.

4. Adorable {as usual!} Aimee!! :) Bonnie

5. rose says:

Love this idea. Of all the fun teacher gifts this is my favorite. It is so simple and gives a great message. Besides who dose not love cookies!
    Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/

6. Ginger says:

I love this! As a teacher, I don’t think I’ve ever received a “back-to-school” gift, so I think this is such a sweet idea!

7. Megan says:

That is so adorable! I know a lot of teachers that would love to receive that. :) Megan

8. Lolly Jane says:

So cute, Aimee! Love this, I may have to copy ya ;)

9. Tabitha says:

It’s party time over at Debt Free Mommy Blog! Please come by and link up your spaces with Making Space Mondays link party #10. I hope to see you there at http://www.debtfreemommyblog.blogspot.com! -Tabitha

10. Jen says:

Thanks for sharing!

11. Reecea says:

Love your smart cookie teacher gift post. How clever! Saw your link on The Gunny Sack:)

12. Trina says:

Hi Aimee!! Adorable cookie treat for the teachers. I just adore you and your precious family! As you know I’ve been following your sweet blog for 6 or 7 years now and I remember your previous posts about your heartfelt decision to begin your homeschool journey. It is so awesome to travel your journey with you. I know no decision is ever made lightly and I know God will honor yours and Stud’s decisions. I am beginning a new journey as my oldest will attend a 2 day preschool program this year and I am a little apprehensive as he has always been in my care, I know he will flourish and do great, but I too will be seeing other mommy friends with littles at home still that week too with my littles. And I will for sure be using this printable and cookie idea for his sweet preschool teachers. Hugs to you! Praying for you all as you transition to a new life stage.
    xoxo
    Trina

13. Danielle says:

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know I featured you on Blissful and Domestic today. Stop by and check it out:>

14. Christie says:

This is such a sweet idea. We go back to school Tuesday and I think my daughters teacher might be getting one of these!

15. Mallory says:

I know this is an old post, but maybe you’ll still see it. Do you have an editable version of the tag? I’m wanting to put a picture of my son and his teacher on the tag, but there’s not space above or below for it.

16. MrsW says:

I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you used a wide mouth mason jar or a regular one? Thanks!

• Aimee says:

Hi Mrs. W. I used the larger size mason jar to gift these cookies. I added a picture of my little girl cutting out the little label to hopefully give you a better idea of size. XO, Aimee

17. Joclyn says:

I love this idea it wants others to make this craft!

18. Jacklyn says:

Love your idea! It’s great for the teachers!