I am totally excited to host this years Thanksgiving feast. My heart is ready to be warmed by words of gratitude shared around the table on Thursday. And then,
Christmas Shopping Begins!
The key to a relaxing December is getting as much crossed off of your Christmas To Do list the last week in November! To help you get the gift-giving juices flowing, I wanted to share my 7 Favorite Gift Ideas.
7 Favorite Gift Ideas –
All at a one-stop Holiday Workshop!
Office DEPOT. OfficeMax.
1. Personalized photo cards are perfect gifts for everyone — from your best friend to the great aunt you’ve only seen twice in your life.
2. For close family and friends, create one-of-a kind gifts such as personal calendars or other photo gifts, such as personalized smartphone cases, tablet covers, ornaments.
3. Make a Chippy Photo Frame with this simple tutorial. I love that this frame makes it easy to switch pics often. I like having my pictures developed at my nearby Office Depot.
4. My kids love seeing life size pictures of themselves. I’m getting poster sized pics of each of them for their rooms as a special treat for under the tree.
5. A girl can never have enough craft supplies — markers, paper cutters, Pre-Inked Round Stamp, and my favorite, a laminate machine — you can see some of my project ideas.
6. Men love electronics — a new notebook, the latest smart phone, or a laptop is a sure hit!
If your busy from morning to night, shop online during your brief breaks and have the gifts shipped to you or directly to your loved one. Office Depot and OfficeMax are making holiday shopping a little easier with online store pickup and free shipping with $50 purchase. This is available from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday (December 1.)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Office Depot and OfficeMax. The opinions and text are all mine.
Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 139. Happy Thanksgiving Printable — Free!!! Happy Thanksgiving Friends! This year has had challenges that still make my heart ache regularly, but through the losses, I have continued to be reminded that He truly is the Giver …continue reading
Happy Friday!!! It’s time for another Dreamy Dwelling Home Tour. This beautiful custom house tour is full of ideas and features that I will definitely implement if I ever build my own home!!! Let’s take a look around starting with this front porch. Gorgeous, right! As …continue reading
I am sitting in front of the fire with my little yorkie snuggled up in my lap reflecting on sweet Christmas memories over the years. Last year was our first Christmas in our traditional house. I am so grateful for this home, I wouldn’t know …continue reading
After sharing my first Christmas Decor of the season yesterday I got a little nostalgic and started looking back at last year’s Christmas decorations. My Christmas House Tour – aqua, white, and red. After several years of decorating with a Potterybarn style, I went a …continue reading
Tonight at Little B’s dance studio, a mom proudly let the other moms in the lobby know she had wrapped up Christmas decorating weeks prior. In theory, I think that would be huge a stress relief, but I wonder if some of the Christmas Magic …continue reading
Welcome to Share Your Creativity Link Party • No. 138. It’s Time for Mistletoe and Holly Printable — Free!!! I totally love Thanksgiving and for the most part I have resisted temptations everywhere to move past the season of thankfulness. In the car with my …continue reading
Happy Friday!!! It’s time for another Dreamy Dwelling Home Tour. I am loving this Elegant Modern Home and can’t wait to look around with you — the decor is gorgeous!!! The landscape and brick color are perfect on this home — love the curb appeal. This …continue reading
It may be old news to you, but for me it’s new and I’m LOVING it!!! Nate Berkus has a Home Decor Fabric line that was introduced to Joann’s a few months ago. He designed this fabric with visions of us using them to make …continue reading
Last weekend we celebrated one of my best friend’s birthdays by walking around Southlake Town Square, just us and our cute tween girls!!! Anthropologie was our last stop after hitting all of our favorites! I wanted everything, but was good and only picked up this …continue reading