After back-to-back Birthday and Mother’s Day celebrations, here at our home, it’s time to turn our focus towards Stud! Here are Lots of Father’s Day Crafts that I totally love and plan on creating this week for sure!
1. This is such a great way to package something special for Daddy. Check out these fun Father’s Day Goodie Bags from Little Family Fun.
2. Free Printable to Capture Your Sweetie’s Small Size on Father’s Day by Parenting.
3. This is such a cute idea to make Father’s Day a sweet celebration at home, from Tracey Lau.
4. Free Father’s Day Printable by That’s What The Che Said.
5. This is such a cute Father’s Day Gift! Check out the Race Track t-shirt tutorial by The Winthrop Chronicles.
6. We’re NUTS about you by A Step In The Journey.
7. Make a Daddy’s Mug as seen at Hubby Made Me.
8. Love You to Pieces Daddy. Isn’t this Father’s Day Treat Idea from Creatively Christy so Sweet – visit her for the printable!
9. Sometimes the simplest gifts end up being the most treasured. Like this frameable art work from Be a Fun Mum.
10. This wouldn’t fly in my house because we already have more bathroom humor than I know what to do with, but I know a certain Grandpa that would be on the floor rolling if the kids and I painted him a rug like this one from Collections Etc.
11. Recording a child’s innocent answers about their Daddy is a great Father’s Day keepsake. I love this one from Simply Montessori.
12. This is one of my favorite ideas for Stud! He’d love the kids to make him a tape measurer with a special message like this one from Spoonful. Have him pull out the ruler tape to read, “You rule, Dad!,” “I love you thiiiiiiis much!” or “Dad, you really go the distance!”
13. I love this SWEET Father’s Day Treat Jar and Printable from My Sister’s Suitcase.
14. Another really simple Father’s Day gift with a huge impact. I love this Soda Tag Father’s Day Printable from Whipperberry!
15. You are a Tee-Riffic Dad [Free Printable] from Inspiring Creations.
16. Julie Ann Art has the cutest Father’s Day Card that says ‘Thank You for Killing all those Spiders!’ Perfect card for Little B to give to her Daddy!
17. Father’s Day Candy Poster Printable from Lil’ Luna.
18. Dad’s Stash Father’s Day Printable from Print Your Party.
19. Day in My Life has such a cute ‘I Love You So Much’ Father’s Day Card Idea!
26. I love this idea from Baby Scholars…Handprint on Your Little Guy’s First T-ball or Little Girl’s First Softball! SO Precious! This would be a sweet Father’s Day gift, too!
Don’t You Love These Father’s Day Ideas!?!
What Are Your Plans!?!
IO contributor from Danielle Oakey Interiors is here with Design Ideas: Sharing Tips on Some of the Most Popular Rugs for You! – If your instagram feed is anything like mine, then you have seen this LAPPLJUNG RUTA rug daily. The popularity of this geometric rug …continue reading
IO contributor Anu from Nalle’s House is here to share another tip for creating a Handmade Home! It’s easy to draw a complete blank when it comes to decorating shelves and mantels. As my sister says, ‘it’s as if my house is mocking me.’ I …continue reading
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TIKI Brand®. All opinions are 100% mine. After a busy day like today — an early playoff baseball game (big win for Big B and Baby B), brunch with one of my forever friends …continue reading
Welcome to Share Your Creativity! I hope your week has been great — yesterday was field day for Little B! She took first in her heat for the 50M, 100M, and 400M Relay — I was one proud mommy! It’s amazing to me that the …continue reading
Every week I’m amazed by the new and beautiful ideas linked up at my party! My friends know how to make homes beautiful! The links below each awesome pic lets you see more pics and scoop on each project. Share Your Creativity Party will open Saturday …continue reading
Don’t you just LOVE a Dreamy Dwelling House Tour! We stumbled on this house through a friend looking in the same area and totally fell in love! It had just come on the market. Instead of seeming hasty, we waited a week — too late! …continue reading
Check out our new bathroom update — DIY Built In to Replace the Gas Bathroom Heater! This has been such a funny month or two for our family! The day following my return home from spending time with my sister in KY, Stud accepted a …continue reading
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in some of my posts in the hope that I would give it a good review on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”