All Things Christmas Link Party

December 19, 2013 by 21 Comments

Three Christmas Parties at school today and then a half day for my sweeties tomorrow!  Christmas break is so near I can hardly stand it!!!  Everywhere I go, I’m seeing All Things Christmas and it makes me so giddy!!!  I’m happy to have you over to show sneak peeks of Christmas at your home!!!  I’m one of your biggest fans and am so excited to see all of your pretty and heartfelt Christmas ideas!!  Let’s start this ‘All Things Christmas’ Link Party by introducing you to the hosts!

Shauna from Satori Design for Living (here)

Christmas-Gift-Wrapping_2

I love her blog and her beautiful Christmas Tree!

AND

Aimee from ItsOverflowing.

Red, White, Aqua Christmas Tree @ItsOverflowing

I love my whimsical tree — if the lights wouldn’t keep quitting on me.

Now it’s your turn!!!

ANY holiday related posts can be linked up!

December-All-Thing-Christmas-Link-Party_300

Real quick, here are the rules — please include a backlink to this post, and be sure to take a look around and show some blog love. No posts to link parties or items for sale please! (By linking up, you are giving us permission to possibly share your project in an upcoming features post.)  XO!

Comments

21 Responses to “All Things Christmas Link Party”
  1. Jenna says:

hi Aimee, thanks for the last minute party! I love your red and aqua tree, sorry you are having light issues! I wish you all things Merry and Jolly!

2. Thank you so much for hosting, Aimee! What a fun party! Merry Christmas!!!

~Abby =)

3. Brandi says:

Hi Aimee! Thanks so much for the invitation to link up. Happy Holidays to you and your sweet family.

4. Thanks for hosting this fun party! Enjoy the time with your sweeties over the break! Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Nici

5. Marti says:

Thank you so much for hosting a fun Christmas party!! :)

Happy Holidays!
    Marti

6. Kim says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee and Merry Christmas.

7. Tanya says:

Thank you for a fun Christmas link up Aimee!! Have a wonderful Merry Christmas :)

xo

8. This Christmas is going to be so fun! I think it gets more fun as the kids get older. Thanks so much for hosting a fab party, Aimee!

9. Thanks for the party, Aimee !

10. Lori Lehman says:

Thank you for hosting Aimee! I enjoy your blog all year long!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

11. arod says:

thanks for hosting love the picture of your puppy and tree its stunning have a very merry christmas

12. Lolly Jane says:

Thanks for the party! Merry, merry Christmas!! XO

13. Thanks for hosting this fun party, Aimee! Can’t wait to take a look around! Hope you have a great weekend!

14. Aimee….your tree is delightfully whimsical. I’m a huge fan of red for Christmas. :)
    Thanks for hosting such a fun party!!

Wishing you and yours the most joyful Christmas!
    ~Diane

15. Thanks so much for hosting! What a fun Christmas party! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

16. Thank you so much for hosting Ladies! Have a wonderful Christmas! Angie xo

17. I can’t wait to check out all the Christmas loveliness! Thanks for hosting!
    -Shelley

18. What a cute photo of your puppy and your tree. Merry Christmas and thanks for the link party!
    Merry Christmas!

19. Dalia says:

Thank you for hosting & have a Merry Christmas!

20. crystal says:

Thanks for this wonderful Christmas link party! Have a blessed holiday! ;-)