12/19/13

All Things Christmas

Three Christmas Parties at school today and then a half day for my sweeties tomorrow!  Christmas break is so near I can hardly stand it!!!  Everywhere I go, I’m seeing All Things Christmas and it makes me so giddy!!!  I’m happy to have you over to show sneak peeks of Christmas at your home!!!  I’m one of your biggest fans and am so excited to see all of your pretty and heartfelt Christmas ideas!!  I love this Christmas Wrapping from Satori Design for Living

All Things Christmas

I’ll share more of my home soon, but for now, here’s my sweet baby girl staying warm by the Christmas lights.  I love my whimsical tree — if the lights wouldn’t keep quitting on me.

All Things Christmas

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. Thank you for hosting !

2. Thanks for this wonderful Christmas link party! Have a blessed holiday! 😉

3. Thank you for hosting & have a Merry Christmas!

4. What a cute photo of your puppy and your tree. Merry Christmas and thanks for the link party!
    Merry Christmas!

5. I can’t wait to check out all the Christmas loveliness! Thanks for hosting!
    -Shelley

6. Angie@Echoes of Laughter says:

Thank you so much for hosting Ladies! Have a wonderful Christmas! Angie xo

7. Thanks so much for hosting! What a fun Christmas party! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

8. Aimee….your tree is delightfully whimsical. I’m a huge fan of red for Christmas. 🙂
    Thanks for hosting such a fun party!!

Wishing you and yours the most joyful Christmas!
    ~Diane

9. Thanks for hosting this fun party, Aimee! Can’t wait to take a look around! Hope you have a great weekend!

10. Thanks for the party! Merry, merry Christmas!! XO

11. arod says:

thanks for hosting love the picture of your puppy and tree its stunning have a very merry christmas

12. Thank you for hosting Aimee! I enjoy your blog all year long!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

13. Thanks for the party, Aimee !

14. Carrie from Carrie This Home says:

This Christmas is going to be so fun! I think it gets more fun as the kids get older. Thanks so much for hosting a fab party, Aimee!

15. Thank you for a fun Christmas link up Aimee!! Have a wonderful Merry Christmas 🙂

xo

16. Kim says:

Thanks for hosting, Aimee and Merry Christmas.

17. Thank you so much for hosting a fun Christmas party!! 🙂

Happy Holidays!
    Marti

18. Nici ~ Posed Perfection says:

Thanks for hosting this fun party! Enjoy the time with your sweeties over the break! Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Nici

19. Hi Aimee! Thanks so much for the invitation to link up. Happy Holidays to you and your sweet family.

20. Thank you so much for hosting, Aimee! What a fun party! Merry Christmas!!!

~Abby =)

21. Jenna says:

hi Aimee, thanks for the last minute party! I love your red and aqua tree, sorry you are having light issues! I wish you all things Merry and Jolly!